11

I was just silently working. Occasionally glancing over at him. He had phone call after phone call. He was slowly getting frustrated. I could tell by his movements.

"This better be the last time you mess up like this or I'll fire you." He screamed on the phone.

He hung up the phone. He turned his chair and stared outside through the window. The view over the city is really pretty but, it's very high. I sometimes get scared when I'm too close to the window. That's another fear of mine. Falling off a building.

He broke my thoughts when he spoke. "Yuna, I think we should have a meeting today with Jackson Wang from Wang enterprises. Can you call and make an appointment please? Tell them it's urgent." He said going through the documents that were on his desk.

Jackson Wang? That's Jennies boyfriend. Their relationship wasn't going so well. Until yesterday she texted me that he took her out on a date and that everything started going back to normal. But I'm still not sure if she's in love with him. I think she is afraid of being alone. I understand that feeling. Everyone wants love. One way or another. Except for my weird ass boss.

"Of course, Sir. I'll call right away." I took the phone in my hand. I called Jackson's assistant and made an appointment for this afternoon. I informed Mr. Kim about it. He told me what documents that were supposed to be ready.

I went back to work because these documents have to be done before we leave for the meeting. After I had finished, I walked up to Mr. Kim to show him. He looked up at me and I was about to speak until.

I heard a knock on the door. It was Jiwon. "Sir, Miss Irene is here to see you." Jiwon said in the friendliest way possible even though she clearly looked irritated.

Irene is the girl that his mom wants him to marry. I looked at him to see his expression. He didn't look all too happy about Irene being here.

"Tell her I'm busy." He said in a stern tone.

All of a sudden, Jiwon got pushed aside. It was that Irene girl. She wore the shortest dress I have ever seen. Her chest was also exposed. She was basically naked. This chick is crazy.

"Joonie, I came all the way here to see you." She said while going over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sat down on his lap.

The hell, is this bitch doing. I felt my anger rising. I just wanted to rip her head off her body. This bitch just came in naked to seduce Mr. Kim. No shame whatsoever. Pathetic.

"Irene, I didn't ask you to come over and what did I tell you about calling me Joonie." He pushed her off his lap.

She stood up and turned to me. "Who is this. One of your sluts?"

"Excuse me, who are you calling a slut? Have you looked in the mirror?" I said ready to attack that bitch.

"Yuna, calm down and Irene, you can't talk to my assistant like that." He said looking angry at both of us?

"Fine, Joonie. Tell her to leave then. So, we can have some fun." Irene said pouting and whining. Close to his ear. She said it purposely loud enough for me to hear it.

Is this bitch seriously trying to seduce him? And she has the audacity to call me a slut. I have to say his mom has no taste in women. She is trying to hook her son up with a whore.

"Irene, I told you. I don't have time for your bullshit right now. I'm working." He said coldly to her.

"Okay then, let's meet up tonight. Let me show you how much I have missed you." She said looking seductively in his eyes. I'm going to barf. This is so gross.