37

It's so early. I hate waking up so early. Namjoon was showing. I could hear him. I was still lying in bed. I didn't want to get out of my warm bed yet. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair wet and dripping on his chest.

Fuck, is he trying to kill me? He turned around his back facing me. The muscles on his back really popping out. He has a broad build. And with those muscles. He looks like Hercules. A fucking god. I just want to lick all over his body. I'm having dirty thought about him. He is my boyfriend so I'm allowed to.

He walked over to me and leaned down. His eyes scanning all over my face. "Did you even hear what I said?" He asked looking very intensely in my eyes. He is doing it on purpose.

I shook my head smiling innocently at him. He kissed my cheek and told me to get ready. I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on a long sleeve dress. The dress covers my whole chest.

I put on my make up, I also decided to coverup my hickeys. I was done when Namjoon walked into the bathroom. He looked at my neck, I could see in his eyes he didn't like that I covered them up. He took a makeup wipe and wiped the makeup off my neck gently.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked confused.

"I want everyone to know you have a man that loves you." He said and turned me around to kiss me.

I broke the kiss and said "Babe, were going to work. It's unprofessional."

He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I rolled my eyes at him. He is so annoying sometimes.

I quickly did my hair. At least I can cover it up with my hair. He was already waiting for me in the living room. I walked in and he got up. He praised me for my beauty and squeezed my ass. I pushed him out of the apartment straight to the car.

When we arrived at the company, we made our way directly up to his office. The moment we set foot inside I remembered the documents.

While he settled in at his desk, I just dropped everything to the floor. I ran over to his safe and opened it. I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. I pulled out the documents and closed the safe. I slowly walked over to him and smiled innocently.

I sat down on his lap. He is always more understanding in this position. I cleared my throat and said "Baby, I'm going to explain something to you, but I want you to hear me out till the end."

He looked at me suspiciously. He then said "I trust you so okay."

I started explaining everything in detail. From the phone call I had with Jackson to Jennie and Joy. Then the meeting I had with him. Every word Jackson said to me I told Namjoon. The ones I could remember of course. I gave him the documents.

He looked over at them, but he still didn't crack a smile. He was the whole time silent. I got nervous what if he is really angry at me.

He looked at me and said "So, he sold his company for one night with you?" His voice sounded harsh. He is angry.

I sneaked my arm around his neck, pressed myself against him. "In theory 'yes', but it never happened in practice nor would I let it happen nobody besides you can touch me." I said kissing his cheek.

He sighed and said "I really don't like that you met up with him. I'm happy Jennie and Joy were there for when something would happen. If something would happen to you, I wouldn't let Jackson live. By the way, have I told you that you're crazy? You seriously made me the owner of Wang enterprises."

"If you wouldn't drive me crazy, I would have been like this. It's your fault." I said while leaning on his desk. My ass was poking out for his view.