13

I woke up from the sound of the alarm. I turned to Jennie and she was still sound asleep. Another alarm went off, this time it was Jennie's. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What time is it?" She asked with one eye closed.

I giggled at her state and said "It's around 5.30 am."

She turned around and got out of bed. Then she came to my side and pulled me out as well. "Let's get ready and then I'll drop you off at work." She said trying to wake up.

"You're such an angel." I said responding to her kind gesture.

Jennie got ready before me and was waiting in front of her closet. She said she was going to let me borrow a dress for today. "What can you wear that looks sexy but, still classy." She said while going through some dresses.

She has so many clothes. She doesn't even wear half of them. "Uhm, it needs to be a longer dress like just above the knee and it can't show too much cleavage."

She turned around and said "I'm sorry, I didn't know my best friend was a nun."

I looked at her annoyed. That comment was totally unnecessary. "First off all, it's not my choice but, that from my boss. He doesn't want it to be too much because of business partners." I defended myself.

She looked at me even more surprised. "Why would you do what he says?" She said while going through her clothes again.

"Because he is my boss. Everything he says has to be done." I said crossing my arms.

"Does he tell every woman to dress that way? I don't think so. It's only you. He is jealous. He doesn't want anybody else looking at your body. So selfish." She said laughing.

"I don't think that's true, although he said that it's okay for me to wear those kinds of dresses around him." I said playing with my hair.

She turned around and looked at me smirking. "Why didn't you fucking tell me that? This is going to be awesome. You know what you should wear underneath your dress. Sexy lingerie." She said so happy.

"I work in a company not a strip joint." I did smile a little to myself imagining what he would do if he saw me in lingerie. I know he wants me only for pleasure and nothing is going to happen between us. But a girl can still dream about it.

"Yuna, lingerie isn't necessarily only for a guy. It makes you also feel sexy and that doesn't mean you need to put out. I always wear lingerie." She said making me think that it might not be the worst idea.

She pulled out a dark red set out. "Here go put this on. I want to see it on you." She said shoving the lingerie in my hand.

I got in the bathroom and quickly put it on. I looked in the mirror. Hello, who is this sexy thang. Jennie was right this thing boosted my confidence really fast. I walked out the bathroom into the closet area, where Jennie was.

Her mouth dropped open when she saw me "You look so fucking hot. You can keep that. You look better in it than I do anyways." She said making me blush.

My imagination was drifting off while I was looking at myself in the mirror. What would Mr. Kim say if he saw me like this? I bet he would go crazy. Touching me with his big hands and feeling my body. Grabbing and squeezing it. While thinking of him touching me. I was rubbing my legs together unknowingly.

Jennie interrupted my thoughts. She noticed what I was doing. "Yuna, please fantasize about your boss when you're alone." She said smirking.

"W-what I wasn't fantasizing about anyone." I said and laughed embarrassed. I never had this feeling before. I didn't know what to do with it.