39

YUNA POV

We've been living together for almost a month now. I'm so happy. Everything is going great. He is the sweetest person in the world. He cares for me so much. I love him to death.

But I want the ring. I know I sound greedy and needy. It's just Mrs. Kim has been bugging me about it. I would lie if I said that I don't want it. I clearly do. I have been dropping subtle hints for the past two weeks now. I think he just doesn't get them or he pretends like he doesn't. I wouldn't blame him, it's still pretty early in our relationship. I let Jennie and Mrs. Kim talk me into this and now I want it more than anything in the world.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said quickly. I don't want him to think something is wrong.

Should I propose to him? It's the 21 century. Why not? What if he says 'no'. I'll look like an idiot and be heartbroken. I'll be a heartbroken idiot. Never mind, I'll just wait until he decides to propose.

"Where are we going?" I totally forgot about the surprise he had planned.

"I told you that's a surprise." He said and kept looking straight in front of him.

We arrived at the cemetery where my parents' graves are. I was surprised that he chose to come her. We haven't been here together yet. I'm wondering what he is planning.

"Why did we come here?" I asked confused. Not that I'm not happy to visit my parents. I'm just really confused.

"I'm going to make one of your wishes come through." He said and got out of the car.

I followed him to the trunk of the car. He opened it slowly. There were gardening tools and flower seeds in it. I looked at him confused.

"We're going to plant winter flowers on your parents grave. Those are the ones that your mom liked right?" He said with a sweet smile.

I nodded and hugged him tightly. This is one of the sweetest gestures ever. We grabbed the stuff out of the trunk and walked to my parents' grave.

We sat everything down and I greeted my parents. "Hi, mom and dad."

"Aren't you going to introduce me? Never mind, I'll do it myself. Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I'm Kim Namjoon. Yuna's boyfriend." He said and grabbed my hand tightly.

"I got suddenly nervous." He added, I started giggling like a little girl.

We started with planting the seeds on their grave. While doing that, Namjoon kept explaining to my parents how much he loves me. My heart felt like it was going to explode. We were done with planting and we just sat there talking to my parents. If my parents had any doubts about him, I'm pretty sure they're all gone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I promise that I will love Yuna forever. And I'm deeply sorry for taking her away from you, but if I don't, she is going to get sick." He said and got up.

We said goodbye and walked back to the car. "You know there is a cafe in the park attached to the cemetery. We can go drink something and go for a walk." He said while putting everything in the car.

I nodded with a bright smile on my face. I love things like these. There was a fountain near the car where I quickly washed my hands. They were under the mud.

I was washing them when Namjoon stood behind me and put his hands on mine. "Let me help you wash your beautiful hands."

He is making so much effort today. It's making my heart flutter. There has to be something behind it. He is always sweet and clingy, but today is different.