36

I woke up with a mean stomach ache. My whole body hurt. I was even scared to get up. It felt like if I get up now it will just leak everywhere. Why did I decide to wear shorts to bed? So stupid. I slowly lift the covers and just like I thought. Everywhere period blood. How much blood can come out of one vagina?

I feel embarrassed. Namjoon is sleeping right next to me. What if he sees it and he think I'm dirty? I just sat there not really knowing what to do. These covers probably need to be thrown out. I'm never going to be able to get this bloodstain out.

"Babe, are you alright?" He asked looking at me worried.

I quickly held down the covers so he wouldn't be able to lift it up and see. "Yes, I'm good." I said smiling.

"What are you hiding?" He asked trying to lift the covers.

"No, please. I just had a... leak." I said embarrassed.

He looked at me smiled. "That's okay. It's natural. It happens. You don't have to be embarrassed especially not for things like this." He said and lift the covers.

He saw the stain and got shocked. "Babe, I don't think this is normal. Are you sure you're not hurt? This is a lot of blood. We should go to the hospital." He said panicking while his eyes glued to my bloody shorts and the stain on the bed.

He is so extra. "This is normal." I said pouting.

"Okay, I'm sorry. This is my first encounter with periods." He said still shocked.

I couldn't hold my laugh in. I burst out in laughter. He started laughing as well. He stood up and made his way into the bathroom. Oh, how sweet he is probably going to get a towel or something. I heard the water running. What is he doing?

He came back. He walked over to me. I looked up at him curious. He picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking care of my girlfriend." He said making me smile.

He put me down on my feet in the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with warm water. He helped me undress and told me to get in the water. I got in the water. "Thank you ,babe. This is really nice of you."

"You're welcome baby." He said and kissed my forehead. He left the room so I could just relax.

He is such a caring person. I love him so much. I laid in the bath for a bit but then showered. After I had finished, I put a towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. He had even changed the sheets. He so sweet. I'm seriously so lucky.

I got dressed when my phone went off. It's his mom. I picked up and talked to her. She asked how we were. "We're good how are you and Mr. Kim doing?" I asked curious.

"Not good Honey. His father is really down. He feels sad and angry because Namjoon still hasn't come and talked to him about your relationship." Her tone sounded also a little sad.

I know he said he would talk to his dad. But I have a feeling he doesn't want to talk to him yet. "I'll talk to him and make sure he talks to him today." I said reassuring her.

She thanked me and we hung up. I went looking for Namjoon. Of course, he was in his office. He looked up at me and smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked sweetly.

I smiled at him and said "I'm good thank you for everything."

He winked at me and said "Anything for you baby."

He is so cheeky. Anyways I need to talk to him about it now. "So, your mom just called me." I said making him surprised. "She told me your dad is sad and angry you still haven't talked to him about our relationship."