26

We got to my place and went upstairs to my apartment. "You were a complete mess yesterday and now you're glowing." Jennie said making me feel a little shy.

"Well, the man I like is my boyfriend finally." I said relieved and sat down on the couch.

She smiled and said "I know how you feel. You know what's weird, that you and me are best friends and are boyfriends are also best friends. This is like couple and friendship goals."

Her comment made me laugh. I got up and went in the kitchen "Do you want something?"

"No, I'm leaving soon. I'm going to meet Hoseok oppa." She said smiling widely.

"Okay." I answered and made myself something to eat.

"Yuna, you just received a text from your boyfriend. 'Hey baby, did you eat something?' He is so cute." She read the text out loud. "My heart is pounding fast in your place."

I took my phone out of her hand and looked at the message. "What should I answer?" I asked and looked at her. I mean, I don't want to just say 'yes.' I don't want him to think, I'm boring.

"How about 'yes, but I'm still hungry for you'." She said and winked at me.

I threw a pillow at her and said "I'm not sending him that."

"Fine. You need to get a little kinkier though. Send him a picture."

"Are you crazy. I'm not sending nudes."

"I'm not telling you to. I'm saying a seductive picture. Keep it classy with a hint of sexy." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What kind of picture then?" I asked confused.

She thought for five minutes before answering. "Well, we could send him a picture of your bare legs." She said and took my phone out of my hand.

"How is that classy and sexy?" I asked and took my phone back from her.

She sighed and said "If you are going to focus on every word, I say then we're in big trouble. So, just take the picture and send it to him." She took my phone again and opened the camera.

"Are you crazy? He is with his mother. What if she accidentally sees the picture." I said and snatched my phone out of her hands.

"Perfect. Then she can immediately meet her daughter in law." Jennie said and laughed.

"I'll just answer him casually. Thank you for the help though." I said sarcastically.

"Always, girl. Just ask." She said and smiled back at me.

She has to be joking? I rolled my eyes at her. I quickly turned to my phone to answer Namjoon. He probably is thinking something happened because I didn't answer. I typed 'Yes, babe and you.' And send.

Jennie and I, talked for a bit longer about kinks. She told me about all Hoseok oppa's kinks. And damn he has a lot. It sounds like Jennie really likes them too. They are weird though, like choking. Apparently, that's kinky for guys. What if I die? That's not something you want on your tombstone. 'She got choked to death while having sex. That all because of her boyfriend has a choking kink.'

Jennie had to leave to meet Hoseok oppa. After she left, I turned on the tv and had a quiet day. Namjoon called me two or three times just to check up on me. He feels bad for leaving me alone. So sweet.

I went to bed early so that I would be well rested for tomorrow. I can't disappoint my boss.

The next morning