38

"I didn't fight, babe." I said scared to death by her.

"If you are hurt, I will kill you." She said making no sense.

I grabbed her tightly and walked with her to the living room. I sat down on the couch with her on my lap. I explained everything that happened. She wasn't angry anymore just a little upset. She took the hand I punched Jackson with and gave it a kiss. "Does it still hurt?" She asked cutely.

I smashed my lips on hers. I broke the kiss because an important question came to my mind. "How did you know about the fight?" I asked curious.

"Your mom told me." She said and snuggled up to me.

"How does my mom beat me to telling my shit to my girlfriend?" I said confused.

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. She then got up and went to the kitchen. She came back with chicken. "Eat, I know you haven't eaten anything. I ordered some chicken for you." She said and put it in front of me.

She was right. I was pretty busy with work all day and then that stupid meeting. I thanked her and ate. She is so caring. God, I love her.

YUNA POV

While he was eating, I started packing again. There is still so much to pack. Ugh, I know for a fact he won't be a help. He will try, but end up slowing me down.

"So, does this mean that the whole Jackson and Irene thing is over? He won't pull a stunt like that again?" I asked still a little worried.

He nodded and said "Yeah, apparently Jackson and Irene are also done."

My eyes widened. Damn, I actually didn't see that one coming. It doesn't matter anyway. As long as she stays away from my man.

I finally finished another box. It brings me to 10 boxes. Pfff, there is still so much to pack. I looked over Namjoon. He was playing a game on his phone. Is he serious?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and crossed my arms.

He looked up at me and smiled. His cute face with those dimples melted my heart immediately. I love him so much even when he is being like this, I can't be angry at him. I leaned down and kissed his lips. I'm weak, I know.

"Help me." I pouted.

He got up and also started filling the boxes. He was fast. He filled the box at twice my speed. I was surprised. After filling three boxes he sat back down on the couch and said "Babe, can we take a break please."

I smiled at him and said "No, if you wouldn't have gotten so excited and said that I would move out tomorrow we could relax."

"I was just happy. I want you to come and live with me as soon as possible. I didn't think it would be this much work." He said and threw his body completely on the couch.

I hovered over him and said "If you would have been more patient. I would be sucking your dick instead of packing." I placed a small peck on his clothed bulge.

His eyes widened. He quickly sat up and said "What if we take a dick sucking break."

I looked and him and shook my head innocently. "We have work to do." I said and gave him another box. He was upset, but he'll get over it. He's a big boy.

After 30 minutes we were completely done with the living room, which leaves the bedroom and bathroom. That's easy. I can do that tomorrow morning with Jennie.

It was pretty late so we went to bed. I cuddled up to him. He fell asleep immediately. I felt bad for making him do this, but it's for a good cause. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.