14

I have been working a couple of hours on these documents now and I still haven't finished. I looked up at Mr. Kim and he was busy typing on his laptop. I need a break or my head is going to explode.

"Sir, can we please take a break." I said while stretching my arms.

He looked at me and frowned. "We don't have time for a break, Yuna. These files need to be finished by the end of the day. If they're not done, you'll have to stay longer." He said in a very stern tone.

*Sigh* I pouted while looking at the files in front of me.

He saw me and said "Fine, go take a break."

I was really happy to be gone from this table even if it's only for 10 minutes.

"I'm going to make myself a sandwich Sir. Would you like one?" I asked politely.

He looked up at me and his eyes lit up. Poor thing. He must me very hungry. "Yes, please and some more coffee." He said in the sweetest tone ever.

I nodded and walked out. He has the craziest mood swings. One moment he is angry and another he is the sweetest guy. I wish he was always the sweet guy.

I made the sandwiches and coffee. I put them on a tray and walked in his office. He looked so tired. Especially, after his little adventure in the bathroom. He must be exhausted.

I handed him his sandwich and coffee. He is so cute. Those dimples in his cheeks make my heart pound harder every time I see them. The way he can act so cute without knowing. He always wants to act like he doesn't feel emotions except for anger. Because he is always angry.

 Because he is always angry

"Yuna, I told you before. Just take a picture it will last longer." He said making me feel embarrassed. I didn't realize I was staring at him.

I turned my head to my work. I felt my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. Why does he have to do that?

I started working again on the documents. After two hours of hard work, I finally finished them and that with only one hour over time. It's exactly 7 pm.

"I finished these files, Sir. Is it okay if I leave now?" I said in a quiet tone as I was really tired.

He looked at me and said "Yes, Yuna. You can go. The driver will take you home. Rest well tomorrow is another day filled with a lot of work."

I nodded and took my stuff. I was heading out until Mr. Kim stopped me. "One more thing." His voice was lower than usual. He was standing right in front of me.

He pulled my wrist and pinned me against the wall. His body was pushing against mine. He let go of my wrist and put his hand against the wall next to my head. His other hand found my waist. Squeezing it tightly causing me to gasp. He smirked while leaning in closer to my face. I could feel his breath on my ear. Which tickled me but, also felt good for some reason. He slowly whispered "You're playing with fire, Yuna. This time I could control myself but, I can't promise I will be able to next time. So, you better take your naughty ass home and pick something longer to wear tomorrow. Am I clear baby girl?"