30

I woke up feeling a bit sore. I looked to my side, Namjoon was still sleeping. I sat up straight looking at the time. It's 6 am. We have one hour and then we have to be at work.

"Babe, wake up." I said, but he didn't even move. I pushed his chest a bit. "Joon, wake up. We have to go get ready for work." I pushed him slightly harder than before.

He groaned and opened his eyes. "Let's sleep, some more."

"It's already 6 am." I said, his eyes shot open.

"Fuck, we need to be quick. We have an meeting at 7.30."

"Wait, what?" I said and followed him into the bathroom.

He got in the shower and took my hand. "Come here. We don't have much time." I got in and smiled at him being going so fast.

He squirted shampoo on my head and I started washing my hair. I was so confused. I never saw him in a hurry before.

"Who are we meeting?" I asked confused by his behavior.

I'm assuming it's a king or something. "I have a private meeting with the board of the entrepreneur awards." He said my eyes widened

"Did you win an award?" I was shocked by the news.

He chuckled and put water over my head. "No, babe. It doesn't work like that. They reached out to me, to talk about my accomplishments." He said and getting out of the bathroom to put on his clothes.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" I asked and got quickly out too. I dried myself and did some light makeup.

"It slipped my mind yesterday!" He yelled from the bedroom.

Slipped his mind? "How can something like this slip your mind?" I asked confused.

I quickly dried my hair and combed it. I ran into the bedroom to the closet to change. While he was fully dressed and did his hair in the bathroom.

I put on a classy pink pantsuit. With a black top under it. I bought this not long ago. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I'm ready. He walked out of the bathroom and said "Damn, you look sexy."

His comment made me blush. "Well, I could say the same about you Mr. Kim. Even though, you didn't answer the last question." I said to annoy him a little.

He sighed and walked up to me. He kissed my forehead and said "I was tired. I just wanted to be with you."

I pecked him on the lips and said "Next time you better not forget to tell me important stuff like that."

He nodded his head and grabbed the keys. We walked out of my apartment. We headed to his car and drove off. We have 40 minutes to be there.

The drive takes only 20 minutes so we'll be fine. I hope. "Don't you need to show them documents or something?" I asked him concerned because we didn't bring anything.

"No, they do their own research. All I need to do is go inside and talk to them. I'm the last person they have to talk to. Tomorrow is already the award show." He said calmly.

"Omg, it's tomorrow? So, you will know if you have won then? How can you be this calm?" I asked while freaking out in his place.

He chuckled and said "I have been nominated for three years in a row. I never won. So, I don't think I'll win this time. There is always someone who has accomplished more."

"So, you gave up?" I felt bad for him.

"I didn't give up. It's just that winning doesn't mean you're necessarily the best and losing doesn't make you a failure. It just means someone else out there worked really hard." He drove in the parking lot of this huge building.