2

I can't believe what happened. What was I thinking? I'm so lucky he turned out to be such a nice guy and didn't take advantage of me. I do feel bad for walking away and not getting to know him better. It's just that I don't think he is the kind of guy who would want a relationship and definitely not with me. Who knows what he thinks of me after I acted so dumb and needy?

I took a quick shower. When I got out, I saw the hickeys on my neck. I traced them with my fingers, it tingled. There were like five hickeys. I wonder if he has one because I sucked on his neck too.

I heard a knock on the door. "Yuna please open the door." Nayoung said in a calm tone. I opened the door and stepped outside.

"Please, tell me you're fine." She said with a concerned look.

Before I could answer Jennie interrupted and said "Of course she is fine. Look at her. She finally got laid."

"I didn't get laid." I snorted back at Jennie who looked at me confused.

"What are those hickeys on your neck then." Nayoung asked kind of annoyed.

"We just made out that's all." I said with a sweet voice. Smiling at myself, thinking back at how it felt to kiss his soft lips.

"I can't believe you didn't get laid. Did you do something dumb? You probably said something dumb. Omg Yuna you are going to die a virgin!" Jennie said sincerely concerned. She has been obsessed with the fact that I am 21 and still a virgin.

It's not my fault that I'm awkward in situations like that. Alright, maybe it's a little my fault. I have never even been on an actual date before. And it's not like I can get drunk every time just to talk to guys.

"So Yuna where is the guy? Who is the guy? Is he rich? Not that it's the most important thing but, it's always nice if they have money." Jennie curiously said.

"Jennie don't pressure her." Nayoung said while looking angry at Jennie.

"Ow come on! It's not like you don't want to know." Jennie said back in an annoyed tone. Nayoung looked even angrier this time at her.

"Girls, I don't want to talk about it. I'm never going to see him anyway. Can we just forget it even happened please?" I asked in a sweet and annoyed tone.

"But..." Jennie got interrupted by Nayoung who said "Sure if that is what you want. Just don't forget you can always talk to us."

"Thank you!" I said relieved.

Nayoung looked at her watch and said "Girls! We are leaving in an hour okay so get ready please." Jennie and I both did what she said and got ready.

NAMJOON POV

My alarm went off. I took my phone to see what time it was. It was 7 am. Shit, I can't be late or Hoseok will kill me. Then I remembered. I was so focused on being late that I forgot about her. I turned around and she was gone. "Did she leave without saying anything?" then I spotted the note she left.

Sorry for last night!

And also thank you for saving me and not taking advantage of me.

-Yuna

She is a smart girl. It would have been awkward. I don't have time right now for needy girls anyway. I have to go to a meeting.

I took a shower and got dressed quickly. Took the papers. "I seriously need an assistant to do all these things for me. Maybe a personal assistant who can help me in the office and at home." My phone rang. It's Hoseok. Fuck.

"Dude, where are you? What did you do last night?" He asked while laughing.

"Just the usual like always." I answered him in normal tone.