15

I woke up later than usual. Mr. Kim gave me time off to get ready for the gala. I really need to look my best. Jennie and Nayoung are also attending this evening. They were both invited due to their own jobs. Today is the day that everything needs to go perfect or I'll look like a fool.

Nayoung made a dress specially for me. I'm so excited to wear it. I'm supposed to go pick it up at her house. Mr. Kim will come around 8 pm. So, I still have some time to pick it up and get ready.

I called Jaebum oppa again to go over the details to make sure everything goes as planned. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Mr. Kim. After calling with Jaebum oppa I got ready to head out to Nayoung's place.

I arrived at her house. I was so nervous. I hope the dress fits me. I knocked on the door and she opened it. The moment we saw each other, we squirmed out of excitement.

"Let's go. I want you to try it on." She said and grabbed my hand. We ran to her bedroom. Jennie was there too.

"Jennie, how are you?" I asked while hugging her.

She looked at me and smiled "Better now that I can see you in that dress. Are you ready for tonight? And don't worry about Jaebum oppa. I got it covered." She said and winked at me.

"How did you guys get him to agree to this anyway?" Nayoung asked curious while pulling out the dress.

Jennie and I looked at each other. We need to tell her now. "Well, he agreed to do it. After I promised him a date with y-you." I said looking down.

"What? Why?" Nayoung asked confused.

"He likes you and you like him too." Jennie said smiling at her.

"I don't like him." She turned her back to us to hide her smile.

Jennie and I both started laughing at her cuteness. "Come on just do it, please." I begged her.

All she did was nod. She got shy. She is too cute. She shoved the dress in my hands and told me to put it on. I put the dress on and walked towards them.

Their mouths fell open. I liked that reaction. Would Mr. Kim look at me like that too?

"You look beautiful." Nayoung said examining the dress to see if there were no loose threads.

"Girl, if I were a boy. I would totally do you." Jennie said as always being extra.

I started blushing at their comments. I quickly took off the dress before it got dirty. We talked for a little bit then I realized I had to head back home and get ready for tonight. I thanked Nayoung for the dress and hugged them goodbye.

I made my way back home. I looked at the clock and it was 4 pm. I still had enough time. I ate something and practiced my smile in front of the mirror. I usually tend to have a resting bitch face when I'm surrounded by a lot of people. That's why I need to practice before I accidentally make a wrong first impression.

I looked at the time again and it was 5 pm. I need to slowly make myself ready. I hopped in the shower. While in the shower I started thinking about Mr. Kim again. What if he doesn't like my dress? Whatever it doesn't even matter. I finished my shower and did my makeup. I did my hair after that. My hair is pretty long and straight so I put it in a low ponytail. Once I was satisfied, I put on my dress. My dress was a long-sleeved black dress with a thigh high slit. It also had a v-neck. My boobs were a little exposed in the middle. But I don't care. I think I looks good.

I went out to put on my high heels and take my clutch. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

NAMJOON POV