31

When I woke up, he was still peacefully sleeping next to me. I smiled at his cuteness. I slowly moved my hand to his face and gently caressing his cheek. I couldn't resist myself. I moved more towards him and cuddled up to him, like a big koala.

My thoughts went to yesterday. Seeing him cry like that really got to me. I love that he isn't afraid to show his emotions to me. But my heart still broke. I didn't expect it to be that harsh to see. He always pretends to be so strong, yet he let that go to show how he really felt.

"What are you thinking about?" His morning voice broke through my thoughts.

I looked at him and pecked his lips. I didn't reply to his question which made him a little confused.

"Is everything alright?" He asked a little concerned.

I nodded my head and smiled at him. He got up and looked me in my eyes and said "Are you sure you're alright?"

I broke out in laughter. He is so adorable. He looked at me confused. He didn't really look amused with my behavior. He laid back down and turned around, facing the other way. Is he seriously upset?

I back hugged him. My lips pressed against his shoulder. I placed several kisses, but he didn't budge. "Baby, don't be mad at me. I was just playing." I whined in his ear.

He didn't move nor did he say anything. I climbed on top of him. If he doesn't want to talk to me, I'll make him talk. "Joonie, please." I said pouting.

He turned towards me. I leaned in and pecked his lips continuously. Why is he so cute while throwing a fit? I smiled at him. Still nothing.

"Baby, why are you doing this." I said and shoved him on his chest.

"Can you please get off me." He finally said. Those weren't the words I wanted to hear though.

He wants to be like that. Fine. I can play that game too. "Nope." I said and crossed my arms.

He chuckled and pulled me down into a hug. "You're cute when you try to get my attention." He said and kissed me.

"Tonight, is the entrepreneur awards ceremony. So, I'm going to work from home today and..." he got interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

I looked at the caller Id to see who was calling. It's his freaking mom. "It's your mom." I said with wide eyes.

I quickly answered the call. The last thing I want is for her to hate me. "Hello, Mrs. Kim." I said in the most innocent voice while sitting on top of her son.

Namjoon pulled me down so he could hear better what his mom had to say to his assistant, who also happens to be his secret girlfriend. I mean secret from his parents everyone else knows.

She asked me to come over because she needed my help with something very important. I'm wondering what it possibly could be.

"I guess, I'll get ready to meet your mother." I said trying to get up from Namjoon.

He pulled me back into his embrace and said "Don't be nervous. It's probably something small, but she is making a big deal about it."

I looked up at him and sighed. "I'm just worried that she might not like me." I went into the bathroom to take a shower with Namjoon following me like a lost puppy.

"Why wouldn't she like you?" He asked as he watched me take my clothes off.

I looked at him confused. "Maybe because I'm dating her son behind her back." I got in the shower and turned it on. Letting the warm water trickle down my body. He was watching me very intensely and biting his lip.