Homework and Valentines

So I have to do this stupid thing for Valentine's day. I'm not even having fun at school. My teachers are making me write essays about cupid. This was my own idea and you people present for Valentine's day. Or as I call it "happy forever alone day". Teenlock!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do we have to do this?" Sherlock complained.

"Because the teacher assigned it and we want to get a good grade," John replied.

Sherlock was sitting next to John at a picnic table. They both had matching pink papers in front of them. The only difference is that Johns was completed. "Sherl you just have to write a cute message. It's not that hard," John tried to reassure Sherlock.

"Ok How about I'll kill you last?"

John gave Sherlock a look that shut him up. "No. Write something cute. What would you write to the person you love?"

Sherlock groaned again. "Give me chocolate?"

John laughed. "You have no ounce of romance in you do ya?"

"Well If you're so bloody good at it why don't you do it?"

John took a deep. "I'm head over heels for you. I'm falling for you. I love the way you smile," He paused looking his partner in the eye, "I love how you laugh, even though you hate it. I love your hair, it's soft."

Sherlock's face was red as John moved his hand to touch Sherlock's hair. "It's really curly. I love your eyes. I can't tell what bloody colour they are. You get so flustered you know?"

John moved to kiss Sherlock and then froze. His face turned red and he turned away. "Sorry, Sherl don't know what got into me."

Sherlock was still frozen. And confused. And very disappointed. He blinked a couple of times before sighing and looking away. John was straight. John noticed Sherlock's shoulders slump. "It's fine John."

"Sherl are you OK?"

John didn't have time to comprehend Sherlock turning around kissing John and turning back to his paper. They were both bright red. Though like John said, Sherlock was easily flustered and was definitely redder. "You won't get away with it that easily," John growled before pulling Sherlock over to kiss him.

They both melted into the kiss. Both completely forgot that they had homework to do. This was their best valentines day yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all like it. I think I'll make another valentines one. Be sure to request!