What do you want?

Sherlocks POV

"I brought you a present," I said.

I heard footsteps and turned around. I knew that person. Jim from IT. What was he doing here? Wait, oversized coat. Oh, he had a bomb strapped to him. "S-surprised you didn't figure it out sooner." he stuttered.

I blinked. "I d-didn't like this one. H-hated the way he flirted with you. Even gave you his n-number. Y-you should know that you're." he said.

I cocked my head, I'm what? "Mine."

I wiped around toward the voice. John? I froze. He waved. He was wearing a suit, Westwood. He had a kind smile on his face. What is he doing? "Confused dear?" he asked.

My eyes got huge. No, it can't be, not my John. my only friend. The one I had grown to love, a murderer. He moved his hand from where they were behind him. Crap he has a gun. John pointed it at me. His smile grew bigger. Then he moved it to the side a bit and shot. I gasped and turned around. Jim lay on the ground. You didn't have to be a genius like me to figure out he was dead. I gasped. "John?" I whispered.

I turned back to him. He was still smiling kindly. I searched his eyes to find the false meaning but I couldn't find anything. He was still smiling softly. "I suppose you're wondering why?" he asked.

I needed it. I was trying to hold back tears. I had made sure that I could only show emotions in front of John. This was backfiring now. "Oh don't cry darling," he whispered and stepped closer to me.

"I won't hurt you," he lifted his hand to my face as he said this.

"I just got bored. Like you do. It's hard when no one understands huh."

"What do you want?" I asked.

He blinked. "Isn't it obvious?"

I scowled. "What to mess with me? To break my heart? To kill me?"

He shook his head and laughed. "You silly."

I froze. "W-what?"

"Come on. It gets boring, doesn't it?  When there's not a crime? Join me." he whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath. "Why should I? I might not even know your real name." I scoffed.

I was trying to regain control of my emotions. I was failing and I think he could tell. "It's John Watson. I just picked another J name and flipped the W over and picked an M name. Neat right?"

He was grinning now. I coughed. "What do you want with me?" I asked.

He sighed and moved closer. We were chest to chest now. "Exactly what you want from me," he whispered.

I was about to ask what he meant when he kissed me. I gasped and kissed back. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. When we pulled away I was gasping for breath. "You're such a virgin," he whispered.

I frowned at him. "So join me?"

I looked over the camera I had spotted. Big brother was watching. He noticed me looking. "Just say the word and I'll kidnap you," he whispered.

"Yes," I said quietly.

He grinned. Then that quickly faded away into an emotionless expression. He grabbed me suddenly and turned me around. He pulled me toward him. My back was right against his chest. His arm went around my neck and I felt a gun being pressed to my head. "This is my hostage and I'm not planning on giving him back anytime soon," he shouted.

"Not anytime soon" he whispered to me.

I suppressed a shudder.

Turned out John didn't fake anything around me. He was exactly how I knew him. Just came home covered in blood a lot more.

It was one of these days I was laying on the couch reading a book. He had gotten me into fantasy books. I heard the door slam open. Muffled cursing followed. I sighed and got up. I walked into the hallway to see him covered in blood. "That better not be yours," I said.

He looked up and me and smiled. "Of course not."

I wrinkled my nose. "You need a shower," I muttered.

"Only if you join me," he said.

I rolled my eyes. God, I loved him. He said being married to a high functioning sociopath was hard. I'd like to see him try being married to a psychopath.