Day #25 Gazing Into Eachothers' Eyes

John grabbed Sherlocks shoulders and pulled him down. Sherlock fell on top of him, not moving. "Are you ok?" John wispred.

"Im fine," came the muffled reply.

Sherlock's face was mushed into John's chest. Someone ran past the place where they were lying. Sherlocks breath stuttered to a stop. John poked him in the ribs, reminding him to breath. He slowly let in a breath and held it. The footsteps fade away and Sherlock lets out his breath loudly. The heat of his breath remembered John of the position they were in. He nudged Sherlock a bit. "Sorry," Sherlock wispred.

Sherlock moved so his face was hovering right over Johns. They had hidden behind an overturned table and they didn't have enough room to spread out. John was suddenly hyper aware of where Sherlock was. He blinked, staring into Sherlock's eyes. Sherlock blushed but didn't look away. Sherlock's eyes were ever changing. Sometimes they were blue or green, sometimes almost yellow. When John had first met Sherlock it was a mix of blue and grey. His eyes were dull. John loved Sherlock's eyes. As time passed Sherlock's eyes changed. They were filled with emotion and love. At the moment his eyes were green with flecks of auburn and gold. "Beautiful," John wispred.

Sherlock's blush darkened. "Really?"

"Yes," John breathed.

John was lost in Sherlock's eyes. He had forgotten the entire world. All that mattered was the man who was currently pinning him to the ground. Meanwhile Sherlock was trying to comprehend what was going on. He was trying to work on the case, withhold from kissing John, and memorize his eyes at the same time. John's eyes were blue. An ordinary light blue color, but they were looking at Sherlock with so much love. Love he had never seen another person direct at him. "I like yours too," Sherlock said.

John smiled, moving his hand up to rub Sherlocks cheek. "Can I?"

"Yes."

John pulled Sherlock into a kiss, his hands trailing down Sherlocks sides before reaching his waist. He wrapped his arms around Sherlocks waist as they kissed. Sherlock helplessly reached for something to grasp before settling for John's hair. Sherlock let out a breathy moan. John gently pushed Sherlock away. "I just remembered we're about to die," he whispered.

"We need to leave."

"Yes and continue this at home."

Sherlock blushed again and started to get off of John. They ran out of the building hand in hand.