Flirt

This is really bad sorry. I try to make these good but I'm asexual and have no idea how to flirt or really anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlocks POV

"Darling he's getting away," John said.

I glared at him and ran after the criminal. The criminal turned back to me and tried to speed up. He ran into a wall and knocked himself out. I stopped and walked over to him. I bent over and cocked my head. "Idiot," I muttered.

"Who could blame him. Your beauty is shocking." John said.

Apparently, he had caught up with me. "You really do have a problem with flirting with me, don't you?" I said.

"You have a nasty habit of flirting back, so I'd say we're even." he shot back.

"Sweetheart it's hard not to flirt with you." I winked.

He flushed. He usually shut up whenever I flirted back. The guy on the ground groaned. "Faggots." He muttered.

John reacted quickly. He kicked him in the face. The guy groaned again. And spat out blood and a tooth. I blinked. "Well that works," I said.

The D.I. decided to show up right then. He walked up behind us. He noticed the guy on the ground spitting blood. "What happened to him?" he asked.

John looked at the man. "Ran into a wall. Apparently, Sherlock's beauty doesn't just shock me," he said.

Lestrand looked uncomfortable. I glared at him. "He might not have seen me. You probably caught his eye.'' I shot back.

He shut his mouth. We handed the guy over to the police and I called a taxi. We arrived back at 221b thirty minutes later. "It's getting hard to keep our relationship a secret with you flirting with me twenty-four seven," I said while collapsing on the couch.

I moved so I was laying on my back and moved to he was on top of me. We cuddled up together. I lived for moments like this. It was warm and I knew he was mine. "What if I don't want us to be a secret anymore," he whispered in my ear.

I sighed. "John you're the one who wanted us to be a secret," I said.

He kissed me. "Then we can tell people?" he asked.

"John again you were the one who instead we kept us a secret," I muttered.

He kissed me again and laughed. "God, I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said and pulled him in for another kiss.