Day #3 Gaming/Watching a Movie

Johns POV

"Movie night,'' I called as I walked into the flat. Sherlock's eyes were closed and his hands were in a prayer position. I walked over to him. "I know you heard me."

His eyes opened quickly. "Hi."

"Hello," I said and kissed him, "how were you today."

"Well."

I grinned and showed him the movie. "I think you'll like this one."

We grinned at each other. We both loved movie night. It started with the Nightmare Before Christmas, we got together watching the Corpse Bride, now we were watching the third movie from Tim Burton. Frankenweenie. This was right up Sherlock's alley. I walked into the kitchen and got us some popcorn. Meanwhile, Sherlock put the disc on my computer and sat on the couch. I finished the popcorn and walked over to sit with him.

Five minutes through he was pressed against my side. After the movie was over I set the laptop on the ground and moved to hug my boyfriend. He fell asleep quickly in my arms. I loved Movie night. It was always filled with stolen kisses and sometimes we didn't watch the movie. I always loved his comments. He often hides his opinions. Afraid someone would tease him. I'm glad he trusts me enough. The night always ended with him falling asleep in my arms. Even before we were dating. I yawned and moved into a more comfortable position. I sighed softly. I loved this man. I wonder if I could propose during movie night.