Monkey Bars

Johns POV

Sherlock and I were at a crime scene. It was the weirdest place for a murder. We had come back at night because Sherlock said the murderer would be back. Well, we were in a children's playground. Sherlock had disappeared and I was a bit worried. I was walking under the monkey bars when he swung out in front of me. I screamed and fell to the ground. He giggled. I glared at him. The monkey bars were huge so when I bent down just a little bit I was face to face with him. Which is exactly where I was. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to kiss you?" he muttered.

I smiled. We had been dating for two months. I hadn't realized he could be this affectionate. "You're going to fall," I said.

He glared at me. "Shut up and kiss me, asshole, I'm getting lightheaded," he muttered.

I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He giggled again and fell. Now he was on the floor and I was looking down on him. He smiled at me. "God your an asshole," I whispered.

"But you love me," he said.

"Yes, yes I do."

We both smiled at each other. We, of course, were interrupted by screaming and gunshots. He quickly got up. He turned towards me and kissed me, hard. "Cmon John the game is on," he said running towards the sounds.

I laughed and ran after him. Sherlock Holmes was an idiot. But he was my idiot.