Family

Guess who found prompts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John and Sherlock had just visited John's family. Most of the time Harry was drunk and ranting about how Clara wouldn't have her. Johns father snapped halfway through the visite and smacked Harry. His wife stopped him luckily. He soon got drunk after that. John wasn't himself and the entire time Sherlock was trying to help him. They only made this visite to tell Johns family that they had been dating for two years. When Johns father was finally sober they finally broke the news. Johns father tried to hit Sherlock and John ended up knocking him out. When they got home John collapsed on the couch. Sherlock shifted John so that he could cuddle with him. "Wow, your family is nuts. You should get a new one." Sherlock said.

John shifted so he was facing Sherlock. "Yeah, well, that's impossible." he sighed.

Sherlock chuckled. "Not really," he said.

John gave his boyfriend a look. Sherlock reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. "You could always start one with me," Sherlock said opening the box.

John gasped and tears filled his eyes. "Oh my god yes. Sherlock yes. I love you so much."

Sherlock smiled. "I love you too," Sherlock said.

They kissed.

John's mother was the only family John invited to the wedding. Harry came anyways. John kicked her out when she tried to kiss Molly.

John's father visited them both after two months after the wedding to see if they had come to there senses. Sherlock gave him a bloody nose.

They adopted a little boy named Hamish three weeks later. Their new family made them both happier then they had ever been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request.