Argument

So I have about 13 more prompts after this one but after I finish I'll go back to normal stuff kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlocks POV

John was mad at me for some reason. I think it was something to do with me leaving fingers in the milk. He was giving me a lecture. "John it was for an experiment,'' I said,

"Can you do an experiment without leaving body parts in my food?" he seethed.

"John it wasn't that bad you didn't drink any.'' I retorted.

"And if I had?"

"Then I would have suggested that you go to a hospital,'' I said,

He was starting to tick me off. He kept going on about how idiotic this was. I went to my mind palace. At times like this when we were arguing, I tended to tune him out. Normally I work on a case but today I had none. I passed a room labelled favourite memories. I opened the door. It looked like the inside of me and John's flat. Just the living room though. There were filing cabinets in one corner. That was different. I walked over to them. One was labelled childhood. Another was labelled cases. My eyes rested on the one labelled John. I opened it up. Inside were yellow files. One was our first kiss. We had been dating for six months now. It had been a complete accident, the kiss. I had stumbled at a crime scene and fell on top of John. When I opened my eyes my lips were on his. I jumped up quickly. I remember having to face away from the cops because my face was bright red. God, I had waited forever for that kiss. It took about thirty seconds for John to recover and stand up. When he did I had finished the case and was busy telling Lestrand. After we left John had pulled me into an alley. "How about we get this right?" he said.

That was the second time we kissed. I snapped back into reality after John had shaken me. "Did you go to your mind palace just to ignore me!?" he said.

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't so annoying.'' I said,

I was really pissed off at this point. This happened all the time but this time he was just insulting me. I realize he had a long day at work but really he didn't need to take it out on me. "Fuck you." he said.

"Later. Now, listen here you little shi-" I tried.

I was cut off by a kiss. "Sorry love. Didn't mean to get mad," he said.

John did this a lot. When he sensed I was getting mad he forgave me. I smiled. "Now about what you said about earlier," he whispered getting closer.

I blushed. I was still in trouble.