Get Down

Johns POV

Sherlock was in a tree. I was terrified. I didn't like Sherlock in high places. Not since his fall. I had stopped it with Mary. She tried to get rid of Sherlock because she wanted to marry me. Well, I would have if she hadn't tried to kill him. Besides, I didn't need her now that I had Sherlock back. I loved that bastard. He was going to be the death of me. "Get down from there!" I shouted. My voice broke in the middle.

"No way!" he shouted back.

We were trying to get something that was blown into the tree. I had it in my hand now. Apparently, he found my panic hilarious. "I'm going to call the police!" I shouted.

Luckily I had Greg's number on the speed dial. "Go ahead, I'll fight them!" he said.

I laughed. As much as the thought was funny I wasn't about to let it happen. Luckily I had found Sherlock had a major sweet tooth. (My friends take notes because I will do anything for sweets). I had taken to carting around chocolate. I pulled one out of my pocket and waved it around. "I have chocolate,'' I called in a singsong voice.

I heard a thud and turned around to see Sherlock standing behind me. He had leaves and twigs in his hair. He grabbed the chocolate and tore off the wrapper. He handed the wrapper to me and stuck the chocolate in his mouth. His multi-colored eyes filled with pleasure. I smiled. "I totally would have fought them," he muttered, his mouth full of chocolate.

I reached up to pick leaves and twigs out of his hair. I ruffled his hair before returning to my own height. "I know you would." I smiled.

He blushed. I reached his collar and pulled him in for a kiss. He tasted like chocolate.