Day #28 Doing Something Ridiculous

"Why, just why," John asked, shaking his head at the teenager sitting on the bed in front of him. "Why did you have to go and piss him off." The curly-haired teenager kicked his feet and looked away. "Sherlock," John warned.

"My name isn't a threat," he muttered.

"I know that it's nevermind. Why did you do it."

"He was wrong," Sherlock whispered.

John groaned and knelt down so he was level with Sherlock. "Sherlock." Sherlock met John's eyes. "You can't keep doing this to yourself."

"He did it."

John raised an eyebrow. "Fine yes, maybe I didn't have to open my big fat mouth."

John rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot."

"Quite the opposite in fact," Sherlock said and smiled.

"Come on," John said and stood up. Sherlock's eyebrows scrunched in question. "It's payback time." John held his hand out and Sherlock took it. Hoisting himself up and trying not to put too much pressure on his injured leg.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Why did I agree to this?"

"Because you're the most feminine."

"Agreed."

John looked concerned. "You weren't supposed to agree with that?"

"Why not?" Sherlock asked. "I do share some characteristics that are similar to females, and I could pass as one if I tried. Why, was it supposed to be an insult?"

"No," John said, shaking his head. "Heavens no. most guys just take it as an insult."

"Why?"

"I actually don't know."

"Females are a key point in our society why-"

John put a finger to his lips. "As much as I love to hear you rambling about things, and I completely agree with you, we are getting off-topic."

"Understood," Sherlock said nodding.

John rolled his eyes. "You're not a robot."

Sherlock blinked. "Sorry," he said blushing.

"You don't have to do that around me," John said and adjusted Sherlock's wig.

"Do what?"

"When you get hurt you shut down and basically become a robot. Well, you talk like one anyways."

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine. Now." John stood up. "You look fabulous now go make Anderson fall for you."

Sherlock's face twisted in disgust. "Okay."

John walked into the party. Sherlock was over in the corner chatting with a guy. John resisted the urge to take him away. Especially if that guy's eyes kept drifting downward. He needed a beer. The plan was to get Sherlock to get Anderson to cheat in front of his girlfriend. Anderson and his girlfriend had been together for two years. They were planning on getting married at the end of the year, and they didn't know it but his girlfriend was pregnant. Sherlock knew. Anderson cheated on her when he got drunk, or sober or any time of the day. Mostly when drunk though. Anderson's girlfriend was in the kitchen chatting with a friend. Sherlock walked in the room followed by Anderson. Sherlock was wearing a pink dress and wig. Really he couldn't have looked more girly in the eyes of society. The moment he reached for a cup he was slammed against the counter and kissed roughly by Anderson. His girlfriends, friends screamed and pointed. Anderson whispered something in Sherlock's ear that made him go red. He attempted to push him off but couldn't. Anderson's girlfriend smacked him on the head. He finally let go of Sherlock and turned around. After that it was chaos. John grabbed Sherlock and pulled him away. When they were safely at John's house. Sherlock whispered, "We just ruined that poor girl's life."

"I think we saved it. She was going to find out eventually." John said, shrugging.

"I still feel bad."

"Have we switched personalities?"

"Hope not."

"Come on let's get you cleaned up."

A few minutes later Sherlock was in John's bathroom removing the excess makeup at the mirror. "I can't believe it took two seconds of flirting and a shake of my ass as I walked away to get that idiot to try and bed me."

"You're very convincing," John said.

John was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, looking away from Sherlock. "Am I?"

"Yeah, you could probably do it without the dress and wig."

"Could I?"

John turned to look at his friend. Sherlock leaned against the sink with his arms crossed. He had changed out of the dress and was now wearing one of John's jumpers and his own trousers, he had gotten too much blood on his shirt. The makeup was gone except for the bright red lipstick. John blinked. "Fuck," he muttered.

Sherlock had a lopsided grin on his face. "Is that a yes or a no."

John walked up to him. "Yes." he breathed. "Can I?" he whispered.

"Go ahead."

John was on him in seconds, erasing any trace of Anderson from Sherlock's lips. He pulled away grinning. "Go, I've waited so long for that."

Sherlock smiled. "You've got," he said pointing to John's lips. John glanced over into the mirror. His lips and around his mouth were stained red.

"Shit." Sherlock giggled. "Come here," he said, pulling Sherlock into his arms again. Sherlock winced. "You okay?"

"Foot."

"Forgot sorry. Bed?"

"Sleep?"

"Duh. I'm tired."

Sherlock nodded.

They lay in bed cuddled together. This wasn't the first night they did this and it certainly wouldn't be there last. "I like you better in my jumper than the dress."

"Good, I plan on stealing this."

John laughed and pulled Sherlock closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Person: What do we do when we're sad?

Me: Do something we like!

Person: What do we like?

Me: Cooking in my cosplays while jamming to music.

Person: You shouldn't be let on the internet.