Missed

Johns POV

Sherlock had fallen asleep on the couch. This was pretty cute to me. At the moment I was at war with myself. I had been in love with my flatmate since we met. I wished Sherlock never jumped. I wished I never met Mary. After we got married and had Rosie, Mary took our child and ran. I hadn't seen her in a year. I didn't want to. I had got Mycroft to pull strings so I could divorce her. I truly missed Rosie. But really I couldn't do anything. I sighed. Sherlock shifted in his sleep and whined. I smiled. I walked over to my friend and brushed the unruly curls from his face. I bent down and kissed his forehead. I looked longingly at the detective. Sherlock twitched and then frowned. I looked away quickly and started to walk to his room. "You missed." a groggy voice said behind me.

I froze. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I slowly turned around. Sherlock stood in front of me. Dahm, he is quiet. His hair was a mess and he looked tired. Shit, I woke him. I was about to say something when he kissed me. I froze before grabbing the back of his head and deepening the kiss. We stayed like that for a long time. He pushed me away gasping for breath. I smiled. "Thank you for correcting me," I said and kissed him again.