Day #12 Making Out/Tagged

Hey, guys so I got tagged. I'm not going to make it into a whole nother chapter cause I made a goal to fill all the possible slots in this book with one-shots.

So the rules.

Post the rules. (Almost forgot this one)

The person has to say 12 things about themselves and can not refuse.

Tag 15 other people

You have to make a chapter saying you were tagged. (this counts right?)

If tagged people/person fails to do so in the next week, the tagged person has to make a punishment. (it's fine if yall don't do this. I just don't want to mess with dark forces.)

Make a creative name for the said chapter. (I was tagged... Yay!?)

12 things about myself

I'm nonbinary.

I'm asexual.

I have a younger sister.

I play the piano.

I have had McDonald's in 7 different countries.

I have lived in Kansas, California, Morocco, Massachusetts, Florida, and now am living in Maine.

My parents are both Nurses.

Drawing frustrates me but I'm good at it.

I like horror video games. (Bendy and The Ink Machine and FNAF)

I got chased by a turkey when I was four.

I've been to Egypt and ridden a camel.

I am a great singer.

I am sorry for this.

Dispina_448

_depressed_vampire_

NanaChanGamer

ImN0tOkay

Even_TheAcorn_Hansen

hidingpoet13

Snowy_Blue_Jay

IWannaFlippingDie

ShyCookieLover

Basil_The_Neko

JasmineFlower100

NoryDelaTorre

Hidotcom113

Lunaxia_spices

JackieSkywater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is my attempt at smutish writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John shoved Sherlock against the wall. "Ow." Sherlock hissed.

John ducked so he could kiss Sherlock's neck. "Why were you out with Irene Alder?"

Sherlock gasped. "It was for a c-case."

John hissed and bit down on the detective's collar bone. "Hmmm. So you kissed her for a case?"

"She grabbed me. I pushed away."

"Well, I don't like my things being touched. I might just have to well give you a label? Maybe  people would actually know your mine then."

"John my parents are going to be over tomorrow."

"Your right. After they  leave." John kissed the mark he had left on Sherlock's neck. He wanted to cover his entire neck with hickeys but he would wait. He moved back up to kiss his boyfriend. Sherlock hummed into the kiss. John took that moment to deepen it. Sherlock's eyes rolled back as he moaned.  "Definitely like that." John breathed.

"You can have me. Just don't leave any marks and I would like to be able to walk."

"No marks, slight limp. Got it."

Sherlock narrowed his eyes. John pretended to look innocent. "What? I need to erase that woman's touch from you. And I need to make sure you can only remember  me." John presses chest against Sherlocks. "And we both know that you  like it when you forget everything except my name."

Sherlock felt his knees buckle. His train of thought had derailed a while ago. "Ok," he whispered.

"Wonderful."

Meanwhile, Irene Adler lay in bed hugging her girlfriend. "They must be having fun."

Molly sighed. "Don't know why you had to kiss him though."

"To make John jealous."

"Hmm."

"I can make it up to you."

"Not now I'm tired."

"Ok."

Let's just say that  Sherlock did have a limp the next day and a few extra hickeys. Just not in noticeable areas. Which is the only reason John was spared from his wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~