Blush

Sherlocks POV

"But it's human," John said.

"As far as I'm concerned, I don't blush," I said smugly.

He glared at me then he smirked. "Oh really? What if I do this?" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

Inside I was internally screaming. I forced myself not to blush. "Nope," I said surprised my voice came out with no stutters.

He kissed my other cheek and I could feel my mind palace shutting down. "Nada," I said.

At this point, I was holding my blush back and trying to make sure that my mind palace didn't break. This really wasn't good. I had been in love with him since he shot the cabbie. He moved closer and hugged me. He nuzzled into my neck and took a deep breath. I gulped. I took a deep breath and tried to keep my composure. "Goose eggs," I said calmly.

He glared at me and moved to sit in my lap. He straddled me and looked me dead in the eye. I kept perfectly still. I still wore a mask of calmness. He leaned forward and kissed me roughly on the lips. I resisted the urge to kiss back. He pulled away and looked at me curiously. "Nothing," I said, my voice breaking in the middle.

He looked defeated. "Well," he sighed, "I guess I got nothing to do."

John got off of me and walked out of the room. I didn't wait to hear him walk up the stairs before I turned bright red. I heard the door slam open and I jumped. "I knew it," John said, glaring at me.

I didn't think it was possible but I turned redder. My tongue felt too big for my mouth. I tried to say something but it came out weird. "Uh um. I uh." I stopped trying.

He walked over to me. I couldn't look at him. I didn't want to be teased. "Cute," he whispered.

I froze. He lifted my head up. I still didn't meet his gaze. He sighed and kissed me again. I squealed. He pulled away and smiled at me. I grabbed his collar and pulled him in for another kiss. We both smiled into the kiss. He had turned a bit pink and I was as red as a tomato.