Day #30 Doing Something Hot

I have been dreading this one.

Me and Asexual: WTF does hot mean?

Me: reads other fanfics for ideas.

Me: Not doing that.

So y'all are going to read a fanfic written by an asexual who doesn't like to write smut.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John placed wet kisses down Sherlock's chest. "You have got to be more careful." John breathed.

Sherlock hummed. "Why should I? If you treat me like this. It doesn't hurt."

"Sherlock," John said, hovering over his face.

Sherlock's eyes snapped open. "Yes?"

Sherlock's eyes were shining with lust and love. His eyes were always brighter around John. "You're an idiot," John whispered and kissed Sherlock's nose.

Sherlock giggled. "Actually I'm a rather-oh that ahh," his voice cut out and he arched his back while John palmed him through his trousers.

"You really need to shut up."

"I'm not really, ahh, capable of, oooh, that."

"I know your moans are extremely loud. Though I can get you to stop talking if I do," he ran his fingers through Sherlock's hair and gave a tug, "this."

Sherlock cried out. John released his hair and went back to unzipping Sherlock's trousers. "Shit," Sherlock hissed. He brought his face up to his hands. "You're going to be the death of me."

"We both know you're the one whos going to get us killed."

Sherlock smiled. "Agreed."

"Now can I please give you a blowjob."

Sherlock turned red. "Oh god yes."

John laughed. And moved up to kiss Sherlock's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, now please get on with it."

"Bossy."

"You love it."

"I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving it there because I can't write smut sorry guys. I am extremely sex-repulsed. I can read it and see it and not be bothered but writing it, explaining it, or talking about it makes me uncomfortable. I am sorry if you all wanted more but I don't think I can do that. This is kind of my limit as a writer and maybe someday I will push past it. It just gives me anxiety because I often imagine myself in the situations I write, just to make sure I would feel the same emotions, or what facial expression I would make. I might try again one day but this is as far as I got without freaking out.

That's the end of the challenge thank you all for voting it is appreciated.