999

Sherlocks POV

"Hello 999, what's your emergency." the person on the phone said.

"Yes, John has fainted and is bleeding from his nose," I said.

I looked at him. He looked dead on the ground. "An ambulance is on its way.'' I let out a sigh of relief. "What were the events leading up to this?"

I froze. It had been for space. I mumbled something. "Sorry, could you repeat that?"

"I put on a maids dress," I muttered.

The moment he passed out I made sure he was ok then I got changed. It was for a case where the man disguised himself as a maid. I hung up the phone when I heard laughing. I looked back to my flatmate on the ground. I sighed and picked him up when I heard the ambulance.

Two hours later he was awake in a hospital bed. I was sitting on a chair next to the bed glaring at him. "What happened," he muttered.

"You passed out with a bloody nose."

"Why did I do that?"

I looked at him. 5... 4... 3... 2.. "You put on a maids dress!" he said loudly. I groaned and put my head in my hands. I heard him laugh. "If it makes you feel any better you looked hot," he whispered.

I smacked him in the shoulder. He laughed again. John had recently come out as bisexual and decided to flirt with me whenever he could. "Are you gonna put it back on?" he asked.

"No." I said flatly. "And if I need to, it won't be around you. "

He gave me puppy dog eyes. I stood up and walked out of the room. Three hours later I heard John coming up the stairs. When he opened the door he glared at me. "Thanks for leaving me," he muttered.

"You were being annoying with your flirting." I shot back.

"It's not my fault that Sherlock Holmes can not take a hint."

I looked at him weirdly. "What?"

Then he kissed me. Well, he was right I couldn't take a hint. At least he's persistent.