Day #7 Cosplaying

This is Teenlock BTW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Sherlock!" John called.

"Give me a minute!" his friend replied.

John rolled his eyes. They're going to a convention of sorts. They decided to cosplay together. Being best friends they did everything together. They were cosplaying one of their favourite books and TV shows. Good Omens. Being the shorter, more chubby one, John was Aziraphale. Sherlock being taller was Crowley. John, of course, was fine with this. He liked being the rebellious angel. He related to the character soft on the inside and outside but ready to kick your ass if you hurt what he loved. Mostly this was Sherlock for John. Sherlock was a bit like Crowley as well. Imposing but a big softie. John fiddled with his wig. "Sherlock!" he called. The door opened and Sherlock stepped out. Though he really didn't look like Sherlock. He had dyed his hair red and cut it because wigs irritated him. The tattoo near his ear and the tight clothes. "Wow." John gasped.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," John said nodding.

They grinned at each other and headed out of John's house. They got into John's car and headed to the convention. They both had a lot of fun and they only lost each other in the crowd once. They got pictures with lots of different people. Near the end of it, someone approached them. "Hey great cosplays," they said.

They were dressed as Beezlebub. "Thanks,'' John said he was holding Sherlock by the arm. He had been since the lost each other.

"Can me and my girlfriend get a picture with you too. She's the Gabriel getting me food over there," they said pointing.

Sherlock was reading a book but he pushed to turn and smile at them. "I'm John. And that would be great." John said holding out his free hand for a handshake."

"I'm Alex. They, them in case you were wondering. Just a precaution."

John smiled and nodded. His sister often introduced herself with Her pronouns because she had short hair and wore "boys clothes", apparently. Someone dressed up as Garbriel walked up. "Hey, Lex. Who's this?" she asked handing Alex some popcorn.

"John this is Amy, Amy this is John. we're taking a picture with him and his," they paused, "boyfriend?" they questioned.

"Just friends."

Alex smiled and nodded. Amy winked. John blushed. "Your phone or ours?" Sherlock asked.

John jumped. He didn't realize Sherlock was listening. "Both, our first then yours," Alex said.

They took some pictures at one point and Amy grabbed Alex and kissed them. John then grabbed Sherlock and kissed him. John didn't notice at the time. Sherlock did though. He was a flustered mess for the rest of their little photoshoot. Eventually, they waved goodbye to Alex and Amy. John walked Sherlock back to his car. That's when he noticed his friend was acting strange. "You ok Sherl?"

"You kissed me."

John blushed. "Oh yeah sorry about that. You know the Beezlebub and Gabriel, Crowley and Aziraphale. The biggest couples in the fandom."

"So you did it for the pictures?"

"Yeah," John said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok," Sherlock whispered.

"Well, it could be because I wanted to. I mean if you were ok with it." John said quietly

"Yeah, I would be ok with that."

"Ok"

"Ok.'' John agreed. He walked around to get into the driver seat of his car and Sherlock sat in the passenger. He took a deep breath. "So you would be ok with it if I did it again."

"Yeah I um if you wanted."

"We're idiots."

"What-" Sherlock said right before John kissed him.

John slid over into Sherlock's lap. Deepening the kiss. Sherlock moaned and grabbed on to John's jacket. A knock interrupted them. Alex? "Friends my ass." they said and walked away.

Sherlock blushed a deep colour and John laughed. "We'll continue this at your house."

Sherlock nodded. John got back into the driver's seat and leaned over to kiss Sherlock's cheek. "Seems they were right," he said gesturing to Alex sauntering away.

"Seems they were."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every time something almost happens I interpreted it. Sorry guys. I may actually write smut one day.