Day #6 Wearing Eachothers' Clothes

Sherlock walked into the kitchen to find John cooking breakfast. In sweatpants and his purple shirt. He crept silently until he was right behind his boyfriend. Then he grabbed his waist and pulled him flush with his chest. "Sherlock!" John shouted. "The eggs!" Sherlock nuzzled into his neck and John grumbled. "Do you want food anytime soon?"

"You're wearing my shirt."

"I am aware of that, yes."

"You know that now I'm going to steal your jumpers."

John sighed. "You will give them back."

"That depends."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A few days later John came home to find his boyfriend curled up on the couch. In his jumper. And he was adorable in it. He put up his coat and went to take a shower. About five minutes later he came back to the living room. And curled up with Sherlock. "What time is it?" Sherlock whispered half an hour later.

"Don't know don't care," John replied in Sherlock's chest.

"John we need to get up."

"We were going to go to sleep eventually."

"John."

"Sherlock." Sherlock rolled his eyes and laid back down. John moved so that he was on top of the detective. "There now you really can't move."

"I hate you."

"Naw you love me," he said poking Sherlock's nose.

"Yeah yeah."

"You stole my jumper."

"Yes, I did."

"I like this. You look amazing in it. I might just have you wearing nothing but this." John's voice deepened as he spoke.

Sherlock turned bright red. "You said we were going to sleep so we're going to sleep."

"Another time then."

John kissed Sherlock on the cheek and curled back into his chest. Sherlock rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around John's waist. Sherlock made it a habit to steal Johns jumpers. John made no complaint he rather liked his boyfriend in them.