VampLock Fight

Did you miss me? I know I was gone for like a day. But I haven't done an authors note in so long. Anyways I got a couple hundred reads and I'm very happy. So please vote and request. I can do AUs, prompts and if you send a picture I could probably do a story for it. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johns POV

Sherlock had crossed the line this time. He ripped a guy's throat out in front of me. In his defence, the man had a knife and was running at me. It terrified me when he turned fully and did that. He had killed a couple of guys in front of me before but for a lot of better reasons. The last time he couldn't control it. He tried to feed only once a month. Those times he had been off it for twice as long. This time I knew for a fact he had blood the day before. The marks on my neck were still visible. And this time I was his boyfriend. I got pissed. Luckily when I was a kid I was stupid so I had a tongue stud. Hopefully, it hasn't healed. I put in a silver stud and wore all my silver jewelry. Sherlock didn't like silver and I had these just in case of vampire attacks. At the moment he was standing five feet away from me. "John, I'm sorry," he said.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he took a step back. He probably wasn't going to kiss me for a while. I walked into the kitchen and he collapsed into his chair. I put the kettle on and poured two cups. I walked over to his chair. I moved to set the cup down and he lept out of the chair. He backed up from me until he hit a wall. "I'm not touching that," he said.

"Darling I didn't poison it,'' I said, smirking.

"You've contaminated it with your jewellery," he growled.

"I wouldn't have to contaminate it if you didn't kill that guy," I said.

"John he was going to hurt you." he snapped.

"You could have just held him down," I said turning away.

He huffed and sat down where he was. He slept on the couch that night.

The next day he still stayed far away from me. Though today I was only wearing the tongue stud. "What's for dinner?" he asked.

He hadn't eaten for four days so it was understandable why he was hungry. I learned vampires needed blood and human food. They could go longer without human food though. They just needed the blood so that they could live. To him, he had only gone a day without food. "Italian," I said, "I hope you like garlic."

"John!" he shrieked.

"Sherlock," I said mockingly.

"I'm going to live at Mycroft's until you calm down," he muttered.

"No, you won't.'' I sang.

I didn't actually get Italian. I knew the fumes would actually harm him and wasn't about to go that far. He might have been a git sometimes but I didn't want him to pass out.

Sherlocks POV

John was mad at me. I mean there were pretty clear signs. I couldn't even get within five feet of him without being in pain. Maybe a date will help. The fair is in town. This was my way of saying sorry. John didn't wear any protective charms. Thank god. He did, however, keep the silver stud on his tongue which was driving me insane. When did he even get that thing? When we got there John took off. I followed him at a considerable distance. I was very uncomfortable during the cab ride. The whole time I was backed against the door. He finally entered a tent. Oh, so he was still mad at me. He ran into the hall of mirrors. I waited outside. After ten minutes I left the fair and got a cab back to Baker Street. He obviously didn't want me there. When I got to the flat I collapsed in my chair. I curled up and fell asleep. I awoke to a stinging pain and someone shaking me. "Sherlock! You sure know how to give a guy a heart attack." John said.

I pushed him away. He looked hurt. "John as much as I realize you are worried you still have that dang tongue thing,'' I muttered.

His eyes went wide and he disappeared into the bathroom. When he came out he hugged me. "Thank you," I mumbled into his chest.

"Don't do that again. Don't ever wander off." he scolded me.

"I wouldn't have if you wanted me.'' I sighed.

"Oh Sherlock I'm so sorry." he said, "next time only one night on the couch okay?"

I smiled. "Fine." I groaned.

He moved to kiss me and put my hand over his mouth. He whined. He moved away and glared at me. "Darling I took the silver out," he whined.

"And I'm still not kissing you," I growled.

He glared. "I guess I deserve that," he sighed.

I slept in my bed that night. The next time someone attacked us I held him down. I got stabbed and John lectured me. I really can't win.