The Letter

Andromeda woke up on her birthday ready for a day of chaos. She called her maid, Rose and told her to choose some clothing as she made her way to her bathroom. After a long hot shower the 11 year old assessed the outfit picked out and decided it was worthy of wearing. It was a simple black dress with some white detail and a pair of black tights. She also slipped on some black boots and made her way downstairs where her father and mother awaited her presence to celebrate her birthday with her.

When she entered the dining room she saw her mum and dad but also her grandma and auntie. She took her seat at the head of the table which had been a scared tradition since she was 6 that on her birthday she was to sit at the head of the table and command the day she then proceeded to say good morning and everyone wished her a happy birthday.

"Now Meda we have some news to discuss with you. This letter in my hand is your letter of acceptance to a very important school." The girl simply nodded and carried on eating her pancakes. "This school is a school for witches and wizards and as you know your grandma is a witch. Now despite the fact I wasn't blessed with her gifts they were indeed passed down to you and my sister." Andromeda was more aware of the conversation now and started getting interested in it. "Me and your father thing you should go."
"I don't know anything about magic though?" The girl spoke up in a sassy tone. "It's all right dear I will teach you as much as you want and we can go shopping for your supplies together."

Andromeda was interested but still not completely okay with the idea of being a so called witch, she was aware of her grandma and auntie because she would always get her grandma to do spells when she was younger like when she made a small fish appear and dance around her bed reflecting hues of blue and silver onto the girls delicate skin, but she was never interested in it enough. She simply said she would think about it and proceeded with her breakfast. She then told everyone what she wanted to do for her birthday and everyone went along with her to her favourite shopping place.

Andromeda was a peculiar girl, she was very smart beyond most peoples knowledge as they were blinded by the richness of her family to see anything more like a personality, but the young girl was an extraordinary soul, she was very determined and ambitious and had a great sense of motivation when she wanted something but she also knew what she liked and what she didn't which you wouldn't say most 11 year olds know, for example she knew she enjoyed writing and reading but not poetry and certainly art wasn't her thing, she knew she liked the colours black, silver, green, red and blue but she didn't like pink or yellow or orange she wasn't one to enjoy bright ridiculous colours that could be seen from Mars. She knew she liked people like her she liked those who radiated her energy and her way of being and she knew she disliked anyone who defied her. She was pulled out of school as a young kid due to bullying other kids for not being like her, she liked being in control and her family accepted this and decided it was best to homeschool her. Her parents were aware of her skills as young girl as she had set a snake on one of the girls in her dorm due to her simply not wanting to sit with her. However her parents weren't sure wether they should inform her of her extra abilities since she couldn't remember the incident anyway but her grandma also knew there was a prophecy about the young girl. Andromeda also grew a quick liking to most sport such as ; badminton, tennis, lacrosse, ballet, but her one and only passion was swimming. Oh how she loves to hear the water rippling and falling off the edge, swimming was the one thing Meda had never gotten bored of yet she seemed to do it less and less as time went on due to her busy schedule now a days which involved meetings for family gatherings and fittings for clothes. However late at night no one could stop the young girl from being lured back into the pool and taking a quick dive in the water that was there just for her.

Upon some long hours of shopping they all went back to the manor for present giving. First was her mother who gave her a very old and rare copy of Alice's Adventures Underground everyone knew that Andromeda loved reading, especially when the books were really old so she could smell the pages as she turned them she thought it held a small amount of magic. Then her father who gave her a small black kitten to which she studied carefully acknowledging all the small details on the kitten that made him unique like the fact one of his eyes were blue and the other was grey which was a complete opposite to Andromeda who almost had pitch black eyes, she also saw how the small kitten had 2 very small white spots on his ear and one on his tail which contrasted to his black fur much like her long black hair. She thanked her father and proceeded to open her grandmas gift which was a long black broomstick, "now I hope you've inherited my Quidditch skills" "Quidditch?" "It's the game of witches and wizards it is where you ride the broom and you attempt to get a ball through one of three hoops and where the Seeker must catch a tiny tiny gold ball that floats around very fast, now I was the best Keeper Slytherin ever had" Andromeda wasn't very interested by her grandmas words as she was so intrigued with the broomstick. "I hope I can fly well" "I'm sure you'll be very talented" lastly it was her aunties turn who have her a small black diary to which she said it was magical she didn't tell the girl how it was magical which she found a bit daft but nonetheless it was a gift, however it didn't stop her from having a nasty bad feeling about her auntie all the time.

Andromeda was overwhelmed with her day and the information given to her. "Now I hope you had a lovely day Andromeda but me and your grandma must be on our way we have a meeting to get to." She hugged her family and made her way up the stairs to her room to which she washed herself and put on her black silky pjs and got into her round queen sized bed as per her request when she turned 8. She decided to start reading a bit of her mother's book given to her but soon got tired and put in her sleeping mask and drifted off to sleep unaware of the fact her life was going to completely change.
Imma add some pics of her room and whatnot.

Check out my new Draco fan fiction plssss