Panic

I stared down at the man in lying vulnerable on the floor under me, I stepped slowly on his throat making him gasp for air. I grabbed my wand tighter feeling my comfy hands grasp at it endlessly as if searching for some new strength in me. I looked at the mans eyes finally as I remembered the words I was to speak out loud in my head, thoughts of death ran through my brain and slowly I convinced myself it was okay and it was fine for me to take this innocent mans life. I felt my eyes gloss over to the jet black I could now control and swiftly raised my wand uttering the two words that mercilessly killed people that didn't deserve the brutal death. It was quick that it was but was it painful? I wouldn't know I couldn't die. I felt my eyes gloss back over to its normal dark brown pupils and stared down at the now lifeless corpse under my feet. I felt a new surge of power flowing through me and despite what my head was saying I knew deep down I enjoyed it.

I was still sat on my bed. The book that Draco had given me a couple days ago on the pillow beside me. I was still somewhat shocked by what I had read, I didn't know how to feel about myself. In a way I found the closure I looked for in many years but on another hand it was completely new territory I was stepping on. I decided it was time to face my fears, my fears of hurting people or turning into some killing machine. I decided that I simply had to make choices as to wether I wanted to be one way or another. For now I decided to be a teenager how I was supposed to be. I got up and washed myself and carefully put on my clothes as if I was scared to touch my body. I stepped out the thick black door and headed down to the common room where I could hear Draco and Pansy talking. I could hear them surprisingly clear like they were right next to me. I stepped on the last step making a loud creaking sound and both of them snapped their heads in my direction. I looked at Draco and signalled for him to follow me. I heard him whisper to Pansy right before I left and decided to walk down to the river.

We sat in silence for some time feeling the air blow in our faces. I put my head on my knees and looked beside me to Draco who's hair was curly for once and not glued to his head, he looked disheveled and tired. "How have you been?" He looked down at me and scoffed, "worried sick that's how I've been" i looked forward and realised it was because of me. "I'm not scared anymore." He looked at me and creased his eyebrows. " I was scared of hurting you, or anyone for that matter. That's why I didn't want you to talk to me. I was scared of the things I had read in that book but now, now I just want to figure this out and live my life." He nodded "I'm sorry" I hugged his torso as he replied "I'm sorry too" we talked some more, kostely about the things we both knew were written in the book. Things that could happen.
"You know I can't die right?" "I also think I can hear things like things I shouldn't be able to hear" he looked confused. "Like Blaise and that Ravenclaw girl making out behind that tree over there." I pointed over to a tree where there was no on but soon we saw Blaise laughing and hiding again behind the tree. His eyes widened. "I know last time I exploited your powers but this time we're seriously going to figure this out."

We walked back into the common room where I led Draco to my room. "You know it's almost our birthdays again" I caressed his hands in mine as I stood in the middle of my room, he grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles, "you're going to be fine" I looked at him, "I'm not worried about me, what happens when you start getting old and I don't? Or if you get hurt and I can't help you or if you die or if he..." i hissed as I thought about my brother killing Draco to get to me, he was known to mercilessly kill anyone for any reason he thought of."what if you die? I couldn't live without you." I was getting emotional out of nowhere which was bothering me as I wasn't ever as sensitive as this. "Meda you okay?" Draco looked concerned as my breathing got heavier with each inhale of air I took I felt my eyes gloss over and all of a sudden my vision was extremely precise. I could see everything from Draco's calloused hands to how his top button was about to pop out of place or how he had a hair on his blazer, I looked around the room noticing the dust in the moonlit light floating into the room. "What the hell?" Draco rushes over to me grabbing my shoulders which I pushed away quickly but wanting to hurt him or even just because I was panicking. "Andromeda" I heard his exasperated voice faintly in the distance, all I could hear was his muffled voice and my loud breathing. All of a sudden the room was spinning and I felt sick until I felt Draco's warm lips on mine. I felt my eyes gloss back to normal. I hugged him and we stayed like that for what felt like hours in reality it was a couple seconds until he led me over to my bed where I immediately fell into a deep sleep so exhausted from whatever had happened before.

Hi! That's all thank you.