The Malfoys

Christmas morning had come and we were all to exchange gifts, then me and Draco were to go his house by Floo powder which I was very intrigued about.

As I walked down the stairs I made sure I had everyone's gifts and sat on my sofa and soon was joined by Draco, who I told to sit on another sofa as I had always told everyone that was my sofa and only mine but I ended up not minding sharing it with him that much.

My parents shared the presents around and we all began opening them. From mother I had gotten this lovely new dress from her favourite store Chanel and a necklace with the Chanel logo which I thanked her for, from father I received a beautiful new quill that was enchanted to write by itself and have its own ink which would definitely come in handy during Snape'a lectures. The rest of my family had gotten me things as well which had been mailed over and my grandma had gotten me a brand new Gucci jewellery set that were all little snakes with green emeralds for eyes, there was a ring and a bracelet and little stud earrings.

Eventually everyone got bored and left the sitting room to which I decided to get Draco his present. I had decided on something simple and plain and got him a beautiful necklace but it had something special which I wouldn't tell him yet just to mess with him.
"A necklace?" "Do you like it?" He looked at it and proceeded to put it on when I stopped him,"yes I like it let me wear it." "It's nit just a necklace Draco, it's a memory necklace look." I opened the locket on the necklace and out jumped every memory I had with Draco from the first time I saw him at the bank to now," "Andromeda this is probably the best gift I've ever had" he looked at our memories floating in the sky with awe and I was just happy he liked it as much as I had when I saw it in the store.

After putting the necklace on he pulled out a small box and gave it to me. I opened it and inside was a little snake ring which looked as if it was moving, "it's a family heirloom it wraps around your fingers and moves but never leaves its owner unless it needs to attack." I took the small snake and placed her on my finger where she began to slowly slither around and soon enough settled for a comfortable position. "Thank you I love it but you didn't have to get a family heirloom" he cut me off by hugging me "I wanted you to have it, you're the closest thing to family I have" I hugged Draco back and simply nodded to show I felt the same way.

After we had breakfast and got ready we packed ready for his house. We placed ourselves in front of the fireplace and my parents hugged me and Rose said she would send all the things I left behind on a list for her. Draco took a handful of a green shimmery powder and slammed it down and we both yelled "MALFOY MANOR" to where thankfully we popped up at.
As soon as we stepped out a woman with white and black hair hugged Draco and I took a guess as to who it was, she stepped over to me and hugged me as well and introduced herself and Narcissa Malfoy and Dracos mum to which I politely said I was happy to meet her and told her my name, a name in which she took great interest in. Draco like me gave his house elves our luggage and gave a tour, "so I know you like swimming so I saved the best for last" and there laid a beautiful small round pool that looked like it could be owned by mermaids, "Draco this is stunning" we both soon enough split and went to our rooms to get ready for the annual Malfoy Ball to which I packed MANY dresses.

From Balmain to Versace to Vivienne, to Vera I couldn't pick until Draco walked in dressed in a black and white suit and I immediately made a decision to match him. I took the brand new Chanel dress my mother gave and and the necklace and we matched together.

I took his arm and we descended the stairs to the beautiful manor where a lot of people now were as a contrast to earlier when only one person was awaiting us. "Let's say hello to father" Draco led me to his father "Father" Draco slightly whimpered when the man turned around abruptly "Draco in a moment I'm in a conversation don't interrupt" Draco have a small smile and turned away. We waited a while when we heard clicking on the floor coming towards us and there was Lucius Malfoy in all his might probably the only person that scared Draco enough for him to completely change his way of being in a matter of seconds. "Ah Draco welcome home how were the Muggles" the man said in distaste you which Draco replied it was a really lovely experience and attempted to explain how they live like them to which Dracos father quickly dismissed only to turn to me. "Ah Miss Rhodes yes?" I nodded curtly "Your grandma was a crazy lady but runs in the genes am I right?" I looked quizzically at the man "well Merlin and Salazar were both lunatics despite all their might they were crazy" "I believe so yes but I'm nothing like my grandma" he raised an eyebrow at me and inched me to carry on "how so Andromeda?" "Well for starters I am not the biggest loudmouth I've ever met and I'm not rude behind people's backs, what I'm saying is that my grandma is a coward and I will express my dislike for people in their faces and nit behind their backs, I love my grandma don't get me wrong but she talks bad about everyone and it infuriates me." Lucius nodded at me and turned towards Draco "learn from her" he left and Draco looked down, "are you all right?" He nodded but I knew he wasn't so I led him outside where we sat in the snowy porch.