New Destination

Next was Italy. We had a lovely house in Italy near some vineyards. It was very rustic and had been around for quite sometime before the owners died without having any children to keep the house so it went up for sale. There was a small town near it and the beach wasn't much further than an hour walk.

As we arrived Draco again was mesmerised by his surroundings and how different they were. I was making him culturally aware of what countries were like. I gave him a quick tour as this wasn't that big of a house and we just relaxed outside by the peach and apple trees for some time taking in the summer breeze and having small talk. I had on a small summer dress that was very light and flown perfect for 38 degree temperature and had on some sunglasses and sandals, Draco had some shorts on and a tee shirt with Converse, trainers that apparently had changed his life as he had continuously told me for a week after buying them. "You know I am in love with travelling" Draco said slowly as he put his sunglasses on. "I can understand why, every country has a beauty of its own and no matter how similar there is always something about it that makes it unique, much like people." Draco agreed and we decided to go inside as it was way to hot to be outside. We ate some fruit and I started reading a book I had bought in Greece. "Hey let's go to the town" "okay" I agreed and went to out some trainers on. We got a taxi to take us there and got out. The town was so small but adorable. We made our way to the cafe in the little town square and ordered some juice and then went around all the little antique shops. I saw Draco wander off and I decided to look at the jewellery they had when I spotted this beautiful gold ring. It was quite small but it just had a beauty about it. I ended up not getting it and went to the next shop as they were all right next to each other.  I looked around the dresses that laid in the shop and realised Draco hadn't followed me out I went to walk out but he walked in and just kept going around. Eventually the sun was setting and we decided to head back home.

When we were back in the house I finally sat down and realised how tired I was. I drifted off to sleep pretty quickly. When I woke up I knew it was early dawn and got up to see where Draco had wandered too. I found him a room asleep on the bed due to the fact we gave up on assigning rooms pretty quickly when we fell asleep everywhere basically. I made my way over to where he was asleep and laid down with him as he started stirring in his sleep. He opened his eyes and slowly lifted his head tiredly today look at me. "Hey" he smiled and buried his messy hair in the pillow "hey" I said as I scooted over to him. "I got you something by the way, I know it's like ridiculously late but happy birthday" he handed me a small box with a beautiful pearl necklace inside. However just as I went to hug him he handed me another small box I looked at him surprised "I saw you gushing over it yesterday and got it" inside was the gold ring I had been looking at a few hours back "thank you Dray" I hugged him and we laid back down after placing the jewellery on me and fell asleep.

I woke up in Draco's arms something that both calmed me and scared me. He was my best friend yet this year I had seemed to be though about him in non friendly ways. Probably just because we were all going through changes but I just would never do anything do hurt our friendship something that I value over basically everything else. I went to get up when he wrapped his arms tighter against me. "Don't leave" he spoke up and carried on snuggling with me placing his head onto my neck crevice making me shudder and laugh a bit "let's go come on" it must have been just after lunch and I wanted to head down to the pool. He wouldn't let go of me so I decided to tickle him, just as I reached for his tummy his hands let go of me. "Scared of tickling are we Malfoy?" "You're the one that should be scared now Rhodes" just as he said that he got up and started slowly walking towards me, I ran out of the room making my way downstairs and making sure I went the back way which was the easiest door to open. Just as I made it to the pool Draco was right behind me tackling me in without even thinking. I came up and gasped for air realising that I was now in the water with my dress and socks, and I hated the feeling of water on clothes I wasn't complaining though that was a fun little way to wake me up and get my adrenaline pumping. Me and Draco laughed for a while longer and eventually got out with our clothes dripping wet. We made our way to the lounge chairs where we had some towels and I quickly wrapped it around me taking my dress off making sure I had no slips. I sat down on the chair after taking my dress off and soaked up the sun feeling it slowly dry me up the longer I stayed in front of it. "I'm going to take a shower" "okay!" I shouted just as he made his way inside. When he left I got up and dried myself better now that I wasn't at risk of being seen and headed inside to put on a bikini. I picked out a cute white one and headed back outside repositioning the chair so I had all the sun on me with no shade from the trees. I heard Draco come outside but I dozed off pretty quickly after laying on my front leaving my back to roast under the heat.

Draco PoV
Just as I made my way outside I saw Andromeda had moved the chair to where there was no shade and had changed into a very showy white bikini, soenthing very dangerous for me. I moved my chair so I was facing her and just stared at the girl as I thought about how incredible she was to take me on this amazing trip with her. No matter what feelings I had been experiencing recently I would never let anything come in between this amazing friendship because she was my best friend and no matter what I could never ruin that with my silly feelings.

Development??? Idk it's like 2 am