Changes

Summer was coming to a start and I knew soon I would join my brother at the Malfoy's. I was outside waiting for Draco to meet me when I heard a branch snap and I quickly whipped my head around to get a look at who was coming. I knew how Draco walked he was always fast in his steps and took long strides; he was proud even in his walk, but whoever this was they were cautious and were taking unsure steps as to wether they should approach me or not. This year hadn't been the nicest for me, even shutting up Ron was difficult, Draco tried violence and blackmail but props to Ron for owning up to what he believed, I went the simpler way, I took that memory away from him.

"Harry?" I creased my brows as I saw his fluffy brown hair and round glasses peeking from behind a tree. "Hey" he slowly approached me, "I was just coming over to wish you a um good summer and a happy birthday I know it was while ago but um I have a present for you" he slowly withdrew a small necklace from his pocket and held it up. It was a small simple silver chain with a beautiful green stone in the middle of it. "May I?" I but my lip thinking wether to let him place it on me or not. I slowly nodded after making the decision to let him and he crept forward as I turned around and lifted my hair giving him access to place the necklace around my neck. All of a sudden his hand grasped my neck choking me from behind digging his fingernails deep into the sides of my neck. I started panicking from not being able to breath and felt myself shrink. I was confused when I looked up looking at my surroundings in shock. The trees were way taller and the sky looked years away, Harry wasn't there anymore and I couldn't see him and I was the size of a bug? I felt myself move unable to turn back to a human. I soon realised I had managed to transform into a snake probably from the panic I did it accidentally. I slithered towards my room in an attempt to try and find a way to turn back to myself when I saw Draco. I quickly sped up to him coming to a halt at his neatly polished black shoes I looked up at him and tried talking but soon realised it was pointless as he would never understand, I started panicking again as I started thinking I wouldn't be able to turn back and then I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed. I looked around and saw Draco sitting in the edge with his head in his hands. "Draco?" He looked up in surprise and hugged me. "You scared me so bad." "What even happened?" I said sitting up slowly my bed in immense pain, I grasped my neck feeling the dents which Harry's nails cause in me and felt so much anger I could kill him. "You were a snake and I was about to pick you up even though I didn't know it was you and then you turned back and I carried you here. You also had those nasty marks around your neck what happened to you?" I explained to him what Harry had done and he was beyond furious. "I'm killing him." "No you're not" "why should I he almost killed you, if you died that's it I would have no one Meda" I nodded understandingly. "However if you kill him my brother kills you so you're not going to do anything" he knew I was right and that we were both powerless in this situation even though it didn't mean we couldn't mess with him.

Eventually I started being able to control me turning into different animals and doing wandless magic. It got easier and it was almost time to go back to the Malfoy's.  I was walking through the halls ready for my last lesson when
I saw Ron, someone I had grown to completely despise. My mind raced with so many thoughts as to what I should do to him but eventually I calmed down and followed him with one thought in my mind. We walked into Miss Tralawnies class and sat down at my seat next to Pansy. I glared at Ron and soon he started moving closer to Harry and quickly choked him just like Harry had done to me. He was doing what I was thinking about, mind control. Harry's eyes widened as he looked over at me, I felt very satisfied all of a sudden and a small smile creeped upon my cheeks until Draco ran up to my seat and shook me out of my trance. I looked up at Draco annoyed and quickly looked back to Harry who was now conversing with a father confused and sorry looking Ron. At least something happened. "Meda what did you do?" Draco asked me quickly dismissing Pansy from her seat making her roll her eyes as he sat down next to me. "I saw him earlier and thought of how mad I was and then I saw him sat next to Harry and it only made me more angry and soon he was doing exactly what I was thinking." I said feeling proud of myself, "well we stole tht memory of him that knew you were a demon so you have to be careful Meda," Draco quickly kissed my head and started paying attention to Trelawny. I was bored though. As soon as class ended I raced to my common room in hopes to get away from this stupid uniform and go do something fun.