Discoveries

"I figured it out!" Draco said excitedly from my bed which he had taken by literally spreading himself and all the papers around him on it. I got up from the floor and headed over to the bed where he was now sat on and sat behind him overlooking the book he had in his hands from behind him. "Look here, this whole section is about all the mythical creatures in our world. And right there!" He said as he pointed at a small section "this little part is all about demons, look" I read it over not being able to comprehend it "oh simply states abilities that I may have it doesn't say how any of anything happened to me." "Yes but at least we can figure out what powers you do and don't have." I looked back at Draco as he excitedly read the pages. I leaned my head against his back and hugged him. "Why is this all so confusing?" He gave out a small laugh "did you expect any of it to be easy, from the moment I knew you were his sister I knew you would drag me into your many troubles" I rolled my eyes and him Draco with a piece of paper, he grabbed my waist as he twisted me around and placed me on his lap. The look on his eyes was so loving and caring, a look I only saw with him, however it was almost robotic and he quickly leaned in pecking me on the lips way to quickly. I frowned and he shook his head and blinked looking confused at me, "what just happened?" I asked at him furrowing my brows in confusion aswell, "get off me" Draco spoke up and I was immediately taken aback but soon moved off him. He got up shortly after me pacing around my room looking at the books he had thrown over when he was done with them. "Yes, yes yes!" "What?" I asked in irritation. "Look Meda, demons can have manipulative manners, a demon can infiltrate the mind of any individual making them do what they think of." I blushed immediately thinking about the fact I had wanted Draco to kiss me. "Wait does?" I cut him off before he could speak, "Harry Potter!" Draco shook his head in confusion, "Harry has had a weird obsession with me since the beginning of this year. That's when I started developing more demon like tendencies." Dracos eyes lit up as he soon understood what I was saying and all of a sudden he smirked at me. "We can get Potter to do anything! Or anyone for that matter!" He was much more excited with the new discoveries than I was, I just wanted to know why I had to be different, why couldn't it be Draco? Why me?  "Does that mean you wanted me to kiss you?" He smiled as I simply looked at him, then I had an idea. "Maybe I did," I inches closer to him running my hand along his chest, "you know I find you attractive" I tried to say it in a sensual voice and it looked like it was working as Draco was so flustered it was actually hilarious. I bit my lip and started laughing not being able to contain it because of the look on his face. "Fuck off Meda!" He said in an exasperated tone, but soon he was laughing along with his best friend.

"Okay so what's the plan again?" I asked as I nervously sat in the library staring intently at my target. "You go over to Blaise and I want you to seduce him, don't kiss him though just make him look like an idiot and we will see how well you can handle your demon powers" I rolled my eyes at Draco's obvious protectiveness and headed over to Blaise planning to do much more than just make him look dumb. I sat next to Blaise as I ran my hand along his shoulders. "Hey Blaise." He looked at me with a curious look on his face, I looked at him straight in the eyes and thought about what I wanted to do. All of a sudden that feeling I got earlier when Draco kissed me was back and Blaise acted just like Draco, in a tranced state. I thought about what I wanted him to do and he did it, first thing I thought was to make him hug me because I know Draco would get mad, then I thought about getting him to ask Pansy out because quite frankly no one could stand her and it would make him look dumb. I told Draco the plan as I saw Zabini head over to where Pansy was. She was surrounded by her friends and he stumbled across to her and simply asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend. Quickly there was a shriek and Pansy had hit him with her back making him walk back down to his chair and leave the robotic state. He quickly returned to his normal self as his eyes widened and he remembered what had happened. Me and Draco were stood at the very back of the library leaning on each other and laughing. However as we leaned on the wall we were quickly sucked back and we fell on a stone cold floor. Quickly getting up me and him looked around to see a bedroom, a completely normal room. It had a bed a sitting area and a fireplace, almost like a mini common room. "Okay but this is from now on Headquarters for mission: find out what else Meda can do!" I rolled my eyes and looked around shrugging at the room in approval suddenly I looked at Draco who looked at me and quickly we both sprinted over to the bed both falling on top of it. "Good mattress" he commented "I like Headquarters" he hummed in agreement and we talked about how funny the interaction with Blaise was. Deep down I was slightly sad that I still didn't know who I was.

Filllllerrrr I know borinnggg