Fame

Draco still hadn't exactly told me why he didn't want me over in the summer. I wasn't going to push him for answers but it made me wonder as the wether his family didn't think me worthy anymore.

Sprinting through the halls I finally arrived at Astrology. It was one of my favourite lessons but almost no Slytherins had it with me. I sat down at the back by myself when Potter decided to sit with me too. "Hello Andromeda" I looked at him and nodded politely in an attempt to say hello back. The lesson went on and I was getting the feeling that Harry had other intentions on his mind aside from just being nice. "Harry not to be rude but why are you even sitting with me? I mean I've bullied you alongside Draco for 4 years what's the point?" He looked at me surprised at my sudden questions and observations and nodded understandingly. "Um I just want be nice. No real reason" all of a sudden he looked extremely nervous and cautious as to what words to pick and say. "Fair enough I guess" I looked away still trying to understand Harry's actions.

"Hello Meda" I looked down at Draco who was sat at the Slytherin table. "Hello Draco" I said while sitting beside him and leaning on my hands while looking at him. "I need to speak to you by the way." He said while taking a sip of his drink and turning to face me. I said okay and we carried on eating our food, eventually we were done and he led me outside to the edge of the dark forest.
"You remember summer and how I had to tell you how you couldn't come with me?" I nodded thinking to myself about how he was answering the question I had been asking myself all summer. "Well it wasn't for the reason I told you. Not completely anyway." "I gathered that Draco" I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. "Well um" he started roll up his left sleeve revealing the Dark Mark. I quirked my eyebrow up at him while admiring the mark on his arm. "Well with my father and all they decided to make me one as well. To the honour of my family to" he seemed so small in that moment of honesty and the boy couldn't make one right sentence. "Draco I don't care." His eyes opened up wider than ever. Suddenly I was engulfed in a big hug. "Thank you" I let go of his embrace and looked back at his arm, I traced the mark from the skull to the tattoo and wondered if I would ever be able to be one too. "Do you-" "yes" he looked at me understandingly and we both just stood there for a while longer taking in the information. "There are so many of them Meda. And the lord wants to meet you, you will have to wait however as he plans on coming back to life soon." "What do you mean?" "Well they're all in my house right now. Literally. And the lord is in a weak shape, he looks like a new born baby just with wrinkled skin and just ugly overall. He plans on getting stronger this year and taking human form again, which is when he will probably ask to meet with his baby sister." I nodded at Draco and we both headed back into school. I don't think I was ready to be told all that. I knew it would happen but never thought it would be so soon. Especially at 14.

The Tri wizard tournament was happening at our school this year, the Beubaxtons and the Drumstang school were staying with us and their entrances were, interesting to say the least. The tournament itself sounded pretty interesting and the winners would be picked this Friday at our evening meal. Throughout the week plenty of people out their name in but not that many as they had an age line of 17 due to the circumstances of the event and it's past history. I wasn't keen on this eternal glory it provided. I mean it was good in some ways but I enjoyed being anonymous and blending in to the crowd, fame and glory weren't things on my bucket list. Finally Friday had come and we all got to see the winners get picked. Fleur DeLacour was the winner from the Beabaxtons, she was half Veela so I'm general very pretty but she seemed very weak compared to the other winners. Viktor Krum the Hungarian winner was extremely known around as the youngest professional quidditch player, he was also fit and strong which was a good set of qualities to have for this tournament.Finally Cedric Diggory the Hogwarts winner, he was a Hufflepuff and in general he was a pretty good guy all around as-well as having good looks. Just as they all proceeded to go to the champions room another name flew out. Harry Potter, obviously Harry somehow ended up tying himself up to this mess, anywhere where death and fame was mentioned Harry Potter was sure to be there. Honestly I was starting to hate the guy more than before. Comments were made all around the hall from calling him a cheater to congratulating him. The only good thing that came from this mess was the Ball.

She's about to snap gimme time to gather my thoughts. I wanna make her a bad bitch though ughghhh

 I wanna make her a bad bitch though ughghhh