Resfeber

We had made a plan as to where we were going and how long we were staying there for. Me and Draco packed our bags ready for our travelling ahead after a long discussion as to where we wanted to spend the most time in. As I packed my last things I called Rose to let her take my things downstairs while I showered and let her pick my outfit, something I hadn't done in a while. I stripped and stared at myself in the mirror. I noticed the small changes of puberty taking place and entered the shower. I put it all the way down to cold as it was so incredibly hot and stuffy in my house, probably from having the sun constantly hitting it all the time and being very open and made of glass.

After the shower I put on my underwear and the outfit Rose picked which was just some shorts and a T- shirt with a cute coat. I put on some trainers and headed downstairs where Draco was sat down talking to my father looking as smug as ever. I had no clue what they were talking about but also didn't care because I was so excited to just leave this place.

We waved my parents goodbye and took the green powder screaming the location of our destination. After awhile it seemed as though we had finally made it as we stepped out onto the white stone floor. Greece was the first place I decided to take Draco, due to how much I loved it. I took him on a tour of the beautiful house we owned. It was all made of white stones and had gorgeous long pillars that ran all the way to the ceiling. I showed him the living room, the kitchen, the rooms and bathrooms, the garden and the pool. We decided to go down to the beach which wasn't far but we still had to
Walk down through the Greek village to get there. As we walked around Draco took notice of everything around him, it was one of the small things he did that made me love him. He wore some bathing shorts and a blue t shirt with trainers and his hair was floppy on his head, a change from the sleeked back hair he always did which was awful as I mentioned to him many times. He had some sunglasses from Louis Vuitton which he had bought with me and had a towel thrown over his shoulder, I guess in a way he looked attractive, something I would have never said considering he was my best friend.
"Oh look how pretty it is." Draco gushed at the beach that really was gorgeous and I just chuckled at him grabbing his hand to hurry him down knowing if it was up to him he would stay up on the sand staring at the beach for hours. I quickly kicked off my shoes before stepping onto the deep sand and grabbed them with my hands running towards the sea. Just a bit above I dropped my shoes to a place for us and my towel quickly taking off my shirt and shorts and putting them on top of the towel, and quickly ran to the sea. As I put my foot in I could feel the icy water run in my veins but I didn't care and soon I felt the water break as I dived in head first feeling the relief I always got when I was in water. As I submerged I noticed Draco coming in the water too and quickly swam further away looking around at the crystal blue water panting from the small jog I did on the way and from how cold it was. I looked around me as I doggy paddled around and noticed a starfish quickly diving down and opening my eyes to grab it. I swam over to Draco and popped up right in front of his face and held the starfish up. "Look" I looked at him and he just looked at me confused, "it's a starfish duh?" "You know I don't go to the beach often" he said as he took the delicate pink starfish and played around with it "it's alive so don't kill it" all of a sudden he grabbed onto it protectively as if it was the most precious thing in the world and looked at me with wide eyes. "Why did you grab it then it needs to go back to its place" "Draco calm down people grab them all the time to admire their beauty and how unique each one is, plus you had never seen one. Also they are adorable why wouldn't you quickly grab one just to look at it." Draco seemed satisfied with my answer but quickly handed it to me to put it back on the floor. After swimming for quite some time we made our back to our towels where I put on my sunglasses and attempted at tanning while Draco sat with his knees up. "You should put sunscreen on" I said and he shuffled around. "What does it do?" I chuckled a bit realising he probably has never gotten a bad sun burn. "Right basically" I started explaining as I took it out the bag and put some on my hands "pale white people like yourself, burn in the sun very easily which is already happening on your back, and a sunburn causes cancer and pain sooo you need to use this cream so you don't burn as much." I started spreading the cream on his back when he suddenly wheat stiff and stopped moving, or breathing even.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I made sure I got every bit of his back making sure he didn't burn due to how incredibly white his skin was, he generally looked like a white sheet of paper. "Um Yh Yh I'm okay let me put some on my legs" he took the cream from me and carried on applying it as he sat in a very awkward position. I laid back down and put my sunglasses back on and tied my hair in a bun getting annoyed by the sand mixing in it.  "I'm going for a swim" Draco said quickly getting up and running off "okay I will stay here" not that he heard me as he was already in the water when I spoke up. What a strange boy.

Dracos POV:
Puberty was great and all that but nit when it comes to having a best friend who is a girl and attractive and who rubs creams on you. I sure enough had had a very awkward thing happen to me, something that all teenage boys have to accept and control and simply attempt to avoid embarrassing moments. I got a boner just from Andromeda touching my back. I mean I wasn't attracted to her even though she looked stunning in her bikini, but just a touch made me die. And I did want to die. I was new to puberty but already didn't enjoy it.

Andromeda's POV:
As we went back to the house we quickly showered off the sea water and salt and sand off us on our outside shower and then went in the pool for a bit longer. Then we had some food that we had bought earlier and went off to our rooms ready for the next day.

This is a good age to get awakward no?