Resolved

Me and Draco eventually made our way back to my house. We fell asleep peacefully in each other's arks after many apologies and sharing of our unenvenetful boring summers.

I woke up on the summer day that was finally hot and sunny. Immediately I put on my bikini and headed outside leaving Rose to take care of Draco when he woke up. I simply told her to give him his bag which he had left the summer before and told her to tell him I was in the pool, which he probably would have guessed anyway.  As soon as I opened the door the pool I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, it was as though all the sadness and anger I had been feeling over the summer were drained out of me by the energy the sun radiated and quickly replaced with happiness and pure bliss on this hot summer day. I got into the pool and yelled out for a maid to make me a fruit salad for breakfast.

I had been out for a while and decided to tan for a bit and enjoy the sun I so rarely saw up in London. I felt the heat leave my body a little bit after I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw someone standing over me. To my surprise it was John. "Hello?" He was smiling at me and I realised he had been looking at my body I'm which was on display for him, he eventually spoke after very clearly looking at me "hello Andromeda I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch." I quirked my eyebrow up and thought for a second, potentially he was very good looking and seemed nice enough the night before however, I didn't know him at all so I was going to play the safe card. "Why don't we just stay in and enjoy the good weather, it's not everyday we see a hot sunny day like today now is it?" I said while putting on some sunglasses, he agreed and took his shirt off laying on a lounging chair beside me. He had been wearing casual shorts and a white t shirt, but as soon as he took it off you could see the defined six pack that probably took him some time in the gym to achieve. I wasn't going to lie and say I was not attracted to him but I'm only 14 I have plenty of time, I had told myself that a relationship at late 15s is better than any younger and I wanted to stick by it.

I had called over Diana and Nova eventually and some other friends and we were all relaxing by the pool which now held multiple floats and some popular music, Nova was off flirting with someone and Diana had been talking to this guy called Tom, I had always thought she liked girls however as we have a friend called Jodie who she was kinda cosy with, I didn't mind I just liked them together. Draco had also joined and was sat by some people probably getting annoyed with us "muggles". I was in the pool with John and despite my promise I never said I wasn't allowed to have some fun, John was older by 1 year so he had been in a relationship before, he was about to turn 16 and honestly I liked the rebellion of being with someone older than me. We were in the pool when I felt his hand run up my thigh giving off a feeling I had recently come to learn of. This summer had been one for experiences and as a young woman I had realised that I got horny sometimes, and I also realised that it's not some devilised word but instead something so incredibly common amongst everyone. I had stopped feeling ashamed for getting turned on and instead accepted it as part of me and growing up and hormones. As Johns hands made more strokes of my legs the more I felt inside. I had now turned around so I wasn't facing him, "what are you doing?" I asked innocently looking backwards at the boy who was now continuously roaming my body in my tiny bikini. He whispered on my ear "I just wanna have fun" he slightly nibbled at it too causing me to slightly shriek and laugh. He backed me up to the pool side and turned me back around so I was facing him and as he grabbed me by the waist he left a long deep kiss on my lips, one to which I gladly returned and continued to return for a bit, I didn't plan on going any further but there was nothing wrong with making out.

Draco now sat alone and was met with big brown eyes staring at him from across the garden, he smirked to himself and got up striding pridefully over to where the girl stood. "Hello" the girl continued to walk into the maze that the Rhodes opened and as she did she greeted him back coming to a stop once they had somewhat entered it, "I saw you staring at me" the girl smiled a somewhat knowing smile, "you caught me once, I've caught you staring at me at least 4 times today" she gave him a roll of her big brown eyes and continued to wander off, as she flicked her hair over her shoulder she felt a hand grab her tanned arm and pull her back making her smile at the dominance of the boy, she was 16 and was fully aware of his age yet she didn't care because Draco was just the boy she looked for when she wanted some fun. Nova was the kind of girl who always wanted to be chased, doing the chasing didn't feel right for her, maybe it came from her getting everything she ever wanted in her life, but deep down she liked the feeling of having the power to make someone want her or the feeling of being wanted and being able to have control and knowing when it was time to get bored. She wasn't cruel or mean, she was smart, as soon as she thought she would catch feelings she would drop boys left and right, maybe because she truly didn't want any commitments or maybe deep down she had been scared to like someone so much she would loose control of the situation happening and get hurt. Either way right now she knew she had Draco wrapped around her finger as she smiled and he kissed her leaving her all giddy at the fact she had managed to snatch a really hot guy. She didn't find herself very attractive, on the contrary even after being told she was pretty she never believed it and deep down it truly didn't matter what people said because she was incredibly self conscious, she constantly thought about her weight, and how she looked when she laughed, she hated the creases on her cheeks and the way her lips went in when she laughed really hard, she hated her nose and most of all she had a bad relationship with herself, probably why she depended so much on the feeling of being wanted by other people because she didn't even want herself, she could never love someone until she learned to love herself. She knew this and planned to work on it.