Paris

The aftermath wasn't pretty. Many lives had been lost; bad and good, nonetheless living lives of people who might have not deserved what they got. I helped a lot with the cleanup I felt somewhat guilty to everything that had happened. We started on the gate slowly working our way up to the bridge, my abilities giving me an advantage to getting the historical castle back to its normal self. It didn't take long to put the castle back to its originality with the help of so many caring souls, people who were grieving but had pulled through for their community. I was in pieces, I felt responsible for everything. I gave ideas I wanted to kill, to prove myself I had a mind like his. I couldn't live here anymore, everything about this place took me to a dark spot. Residing in the malfoy manor with Draco was too painful for me, and for him. "Andromeda, please eat." Draco begged as he sat on the bed next to me, I just wanted to cry all the time. That's what I did. He never judged me he just sat silently and stroked my arm and hair gently as I wept on him. "I can't do this anymore." I lifted my head slowly looking up at Draco with a swollen red face from weeks of continuous guilt. Due to being a demon everything was enhanced for me, so sadness and guilt were like a tsunami and I found by stop it. "We're leaving." Draco said as he got up abruptly and grabbed a suitcase, frantically he began pulling pieces of clothing from everywhere using his magic mine and his all mixed and tidied away with magic. "Where?" I softly sniffed and wiped my eyes of tears, "our place."

*time skip*
The air was crisp and sliced right through my pale skin. I could feel a tear falling from how cold it was but I didn't move to wipe it, I was taking in the view. "Meda?" Draco now stood by my side leaning on the balcony with his back. I simply hummed a response back slightly side eyeing him up and down taking his presence in, "you look nice" I said as I moved in front of him grabbing his back jean jacket and kissing him. "Shall we go?" I nodded giving him and hug and looking over Paris once more before we loved through the room, I grabbed my purse and grabbed our room keys as we headed down the staircase to the exit. As soon as the door opened we were met with the bustling noise of the city I had fallen in love with. Paris was always in the back of my mind and personally living here seemed like a dream come true. We crossed the street heading for the small grocery shop that sat on the corner of the street next to our hotel. I grabbed a basket as Draco walked in front of me, he wore black ripped jeans, doc martens and a green jumper, a black jean jacket on top and a black scarf. He walked around examining the items as he tucked his hands into his jacket. As obsessed as I was with Paris, nothing could take my eyes away from him. "Let's get this." Draco said excitedly as he grabbed a bottle of white wine opening his eyes at me, I laughed quietly as he placed it on the basket taking it front me making me roll my eyes. I then grabbed the rest of the stuff such as already made sandwiches and plastic cups. We paid the cashier and headed to the river, the city wasn't quite as alive at this time of the evening. Around 5 it was people usually headed out later towards the night for meetings and nights out. We went down the stairs next to the river heading for our spot. I as always walked right along the edge of the river making sure to not step on the line as if I was ten again. Thinking back to that age, I only had memories of Draco; my one and only. It was corny and cheesy but he was always there, he is my epic love, he's the childhood best friend who you eventually realise you've loved as more than a friend for as long as you can remember. He's the reason I'm alive pretty much.
"Meda come on!" He said impatiently me taking notice of him already sat down. "Sorry I was thinking" I said quietly as I sat down next to him pulling my dress underneath me as I crossed my legs. I hugged myself and breathed out deep. I was wearing black tights, a black flowy long sleeve dress and a thick black jacket with a small grey headband to keep my long dark hair out of my face. "So what's been on your mind, your so quiet it's strange." I grabbed a glass and took a sip of the wine savouring the taste in my mouth before leaving back on my arms and looking forward at the river. "Do you remember when we met, it was just so cliche. I had a dream last night, a dream that you died in the battle. And I've been reminiscing our memories all day as if your actually gone. I know your not but I just can't imagine what I would do without you Malfoy." Draco moved the glasses and sat closer to me placing his arm around me and his head on my shoulder. "I know how your dreams are stronger but Meda, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I sighed and brushed his hair, "I know." We sat by the river for 2 hours talking, drinking, and making more memories. Eventually we got hungry again and headed off to a restaurant, we walked back up the stairs but now instead of alone Draco also walked with me making sure to not step in any lines, he grabbed my hand and twirled me around and for the first time in a long time we were children again.

*i think this is it, this is a message to the one reader that reads this story lol., I lowkey wanted to finish it different but I suck at writing so this was the prettiest it was gonna get,thank you for reading my sad playlist was on for this Lolol anyway THANK YOU*** 👉👈🥺

Alternate outfits because that's the best I could find.