Rebellion

"So how many are left?" The girl asked curiously at the boy with round glasses who now sat in the malfoy manor, "we've still got 3 left, I'm sure nagini is one of them" Andromeda pondered over what her next move would be. "You know Andromeda I understand I used to think you were like him, but you don't know how glad I am you want to kill him even if it's for some twisted reason he deserves nothing but death. He's not even human anymore and what he did was cruel beyond any measurement." The girl gave the boy one last look before going back up the stairs to summon a solution.

"You don't kill anyone, don't enrage anyone. Just get them out. Without them it won't work okay?" The girl stared skeptically at the small elf she has befriended awhile ago in her many adventures to the manor. "Don't promises he will protect Harry Potter and his friends" "good go on" and with a snap he had disappeared leaving the girl in a room with Draco. "I trust him." "Okay Draco but if he kills someone it's not my fault." "Let's go join them before we look suspicious." Andromeda laughed as she came up with a good way to make them look completely inconspicuous. As they went up the stairs to the large opening the Death Eaters gathered in Andromeda giggled quickly kissing Draco on the lips making sure they were watching. "I'm sorry we're late we were-" "busy" Draco said for her as he smirked looking at his dad who looked as mad as ever. "Ah sister better let than never, I need you both to identify this individual." Draco and Andromeda kneeled in front of Harry whom looked extremely bruised. "I mean what's wrong with his face?" "We was already like that when we found him!" Said one of her brothers followers who Andromeda gave a glare at for speaking. "We will have to wait and see because this could be anyone." Andromeda saw Hermione and Ron being held back and suddenly the Sword of Gryffindor was pulled from Hermiones bag. "Well someone doesn't travel lightly." Andromeda got close to the sword and held it just as Bellatrix turned around with sudden shock and fear evident in her eyes. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" Bellatrix charged at Hermione and with a small dagger held it to her neck. Andromeda peered close to the two women and quickly grabbed Bellatrixes arm pulling the dagger away from Hermiones delicate throat. "Bella let's calm down, take the sword and relax!" "I wnat to know WHAT THE MUDBLOOD WAS DOING WUTH MY SWORD!!" "Oh Bella it's not yours. The sword of Gryffindor presents itself to anyone worthy of its power and in need of its guidance. I would expect a witch like you to know but then again" Andromeda opened her eyes as she pointed to her head signalling Bellatrix was crazy. "NOW!" As she said that Dobby appeared grabbing their arms as Well as Andromeda and Draco and apparating but nit before Bellatrix managed to throw a dagger towards their group.

Harshly landing on the ground Androemda looked to her left to see Draco laying down. "We pulled it off.!" Suddenly she saw a bunch of blood pooling around Draco. She rolled the boy over grabbing his face and placing it on her lap. "Draco! Wake up! Draco? DRACO" his eyes opened slightly as he tried to mumble out words. The girl was conflicted on what to do because she knew she could help him. Knowing she didn't have much time she used the dagger still planted in the boys stomach and cut her arm letting it drip into his wound and some into his mouth aswell.

The whole group now was inside Fleur and Bills house. A small house right next to the beach. The whole group was tense as they all went over why happened in the past hours of the day. "Will he be okay?" Spoke Hermione to break the silence. "I hope so." Said Andromeda before heading back outside and walking towards the ocean where she let the cold water calm her body down which was on fire due to her rage being enhanced due to her demonic side. Tears streamed down the girls face as she floated on her back. "Please be okay.."

"