The Train

Andromeda was definitely not the type to get nervous or excited however she hadn't stopped thinking about Hogwarts all through summer and the more her grandma told her about it the more she started loving it and without admitting it she knew she had found a part of herself that had been locked up behind all the restrictiveness of her wealth and the privatisation introduced to her at such a young age. But she was scared, scared because last time she went to school her parents said she didn't fit in and she had to continue being home schooled, however deep down she knew she would do whatever it took to learn how to be a witch and secretly she was dying to see the platinum blonde haired boy again despite having no clue as to how the similar the two really were.

After much consideration with her packing she was ready, she had bought the clothes on the letter for her uniform at her favourite shop Chanel and was carefully considering between two types of skirt however she threw them both in and packed everything else away in her Louis Vuitton trunk not even thinking about how out of place that would make her look amongst wizards and witches. She slipped out of her sleeping gown and proceeded to roam her huge marbled closet for something that would show people she wasn't one to mess with. She ended up licking a black turtleneck and a cute little skirt with buttons on the side that was black with white bits. She then slipped on a necklace her grandma gave her that supposedly was meant to be protective and put on some boots and grabbed a purse and coat. As she arrived downstairs Rose was putting all her things by the entrance just as her grandma walked in.
"Ah Meda you look beautiful." "I was going more for don't mess with me but I can accept that too." It was only 9 am so she needn't leave for another hour, her grandma swiftly showed her to the kitchen where she dismissed the chefs and proceeded to tell her about the necklace she decided to wear. "Now I'm glad you put that one otherwise I would have forgotten all about what I need to explain. Now that necklace goes back centuries it belonged to Salazar himself and only works on a true Slytherin which is why I've given it to you, without being sorted yet I know what house you belong in, maybe even more than the Malfoy boy." Her grandma mumbled the last words so Andromeda didn't quite understand "is Slytherin the best house I suppose?" "Oh yes it is home to the most powerful witches and wizards in history and with your attitude young Missy your for sure going there to continue our long line of Slytherin" she gently caressed her grandmas cheek "now back to the necklace, it is a buddy in a way, that necklace will protect you when you most need it, show you visions when big events happen for you and it also glows like right now, the colour yellow means happiness" "what do the other colours mean then?" "We'll blue is love, red would be any form of anger or hate, and then white white is the protective side of the necklace" "how does it work then" "it works by itself and if you try to make it work it won't it will only work when it needs to now let's get you going".

Andromeda was still very unsure about the necklace but decided to leave it and proceed to get onto the limo with her grandma and grabbed her Scorpius along the way. Her owl she had named Nova due to her being female.
Upon arriving at the station they made their way to the secret platform which baffled the young girl as to how the other people didn't see a bunch of people passing through the walls but nonetheless she made it onto the train and was ready for Hogwarts. However Scorpius had other intentions and decided to run off and the young girl was made to chase after him. "SCORPIUS!" She looked in all the cabins and finally got to the very last one where the boy with platinum hair was sat playing with her kitten. "Oh Scorpius" "sorry about him he's still little" "it's alright sit" the boy looked up at her expectantly and she sat down in front of him. "Judging by the clothes you have your a Muggle?" "Yes I am got a problem with it?" The boy looked taken aback but soon grew interested. "You're the girl I saw in the summer" "yes I am" "so to make up for your unfortunate blood status you're going to be my friend" "and how will that help me" "well I'm in one of the most respected and feared families in the wizarding world and wealthiest aswell." "Well I guess you could say the same for me but in the Muggle world I might not have power through my name but I intend on making power through my actions and grades I expect to be the best" "I like you a lot" "well that's great because I've never had a friend so you can be my first one" "I've never had a friend either" the two young kids handshaked and proceeded talking about their life that in some way were so similar but also so different. "I'm Draco by the way." She lit up when she heard his name "like the constellation?" "Yeh like your cat" she giggled and then said "my dad loves astrology so much I'm named after a galaxy I'm Andromeda and that's why I named my pets after constellations I have Scorpius and my owl is Nova" Draco was enjoying having someone so similar to him "I'm also very into the astrology side of things including zodiac signs what's yours?" "Gemini" "me too" they both stared at each other for while and carried on chatting idly.