Fearless

"Where are you going?" I turned around to a smug looking Daxton. "To see my brother why?" I replied back clearly not wanting to talk to him. "I just wanted to talk to you, I mean your kinda badass" I raised my eyebrow and scoffed at his pathetic attempt of a conversation. "Look, I don't want to talk to you, or even be in the same room as you. If I could you'd be dead right now but my brother sees some pathetic resemblance in you to himself so I'm not allowed leave me alone" I walked off feeling slightly weird about him, I always had a bad feeling around him.

"Why must we have him he's weak!" I yelled at my brother while he petted Nagini, "sister, he's weak which makes him vulnerable to manipulation and mental games. He will kill and maim for me because he's hollow inside. The perfect soldier." I rolled my eyes, "so what am I for then?" "Your the whole army. You hold more power than us al combined but don't get proud sister because a lot can still go wrong." I left the room shutting the door and as soon as I turned around there he was again, like he had been all week always popping up around me. "I'm sorry why are you always following me?" "I've figured it out." He said as he walked alongside me with his arms behind his back, "it's because of Draco. He said something about me and that's why you won't talk to me." I raised my eyebrows, "congratulations your not as dumb as I took you for would you like a medal?" He laughed as he stepped in front of me to block my path. "What is it now?" "There's a ball happening soon. And since lover boy isn't here why don't I take you?" I thought about the situation and I mean I wanted to have fun and maybe this way I could learn something about him to hurt him. "Fine but don't expect me to babysit you."

Andromeda was slightly mad. Mad at herself, her brother, every bloody death eaters in the house and practically the world. This was a bad mixture for the girl. She finally reached her room however just as she was grabbing the handle someone bumped into her, slowly turning around she faced a terrified looking man. "Did you just touch me?" She asked looking disgusted, "I'm sorry miss Riddle."  Andromeda opened her eyes wide before turning them black and picturing the mans neck snapping which it did. "My name isn't Riddle" finally inside her room she felt the rage pulsing through her and she knew she had to do something before she burst into flames. She quickly grabbed the book that had all new things for her to try out, this is what she did when she felt the power surge throughout her she improved herself bit by bit. She saw writing about being able to change clothes and that was enough for her to try it out. She ran her hands through her hair imagining her horns coming out with the emotion and sure enough they did, her eyes also immediately glossed over. She stuck out her hands and in a small thick black smoke that covered her Andromeda had been able to change into a tight playsuit, it was full length on the legs and arms and had cut outs on the side of her legs and tummy and some on her arms it also had a choker effect. She knew she would use this one on the battlefield.
Lowkey inspired by Hela

Now all she had to do was figure out what to wear to this so called "ball" which she kind of dreaded because she knew she wouldn't have fun and that's all she ever wanted in life. She glanced through her closet and finally put together something she thought was good enough. After establishing the best outfit that would out do anyone anywhere she got a bubble bath ready. She stepped into her bathroom which had a nice walk in shower decorated in mosaics, then it had a round bath just in front of the shower and on the far wall it had the sink and toilet. She ran the bath and sat on a small bench waiting for it to be ready. While she did that she wrote to Draco explaining everything that was happening and any future plans she was thinking of. She sent off the letter to him and got in the bath getting ready to relax.

"Andromeda?" She heard from within her room, "andromeda?" Suddenly the boy was inside her bathroom looking at her. "Yes?" She asked as she raised a eyebrow looking down at Daxton slightly, "I just came to tell you the ball has started I've been knocking for 5 minutes." "Any gentleman would simply wait but you just had to burst in, for your information I'm quite capable of checking the time, have you never heard the phrase, "better late than never" " the girl slowly lifted herself off the bath and stepped down the small steps leading up to the bath as she saw the boys mouth opening and hanging there in shock. "Now you can officially call yourself a man" and with that she grabbed a towel and got ready for the ball. She heard the boy leave the bathroom just as she had finished putting her dress on, "well don't just stand there zip me up" she muttered insults at him under her breath as she felt him zip her dress up. "Wait outside il be 3 minutes." The boy did as she said and she grabbed some final touches like rings and necklaces and put some perfume on letting her hair do it's own thing. "Right let's go" the girl said as she linked arms with Daxton and headed down to where she knew something good had to happen otherwise she would be very disappointed.

Anyway...