Squad

The first taste was in a few days and me and Draco were having fun with Potter'a dilemma. We made some badges that said Potter stinks and if you even so made a comment about them being mean they would just make worse insults, it was entertaining for now. After Draco told me about his mark I grew curious as to when I would get to meet my brother in the flesh, knowing him he must have had a plan of some sort but I couldn't help but feel unwanted to him. He was my only family and I wanted to be by his side I wanted to join his cause it was in my blood and I felt as though he was getting everyone he could except me. I didn't share this with Draco, I didn't want to seem sensitive or petty but I simply wanted some kind of family. I have my Muggle parents but I had started disliking them more than before, they made me feel different and unwanted all my life attempting to fix it with gifts and wealth, they hid the truth from me my legacy and birth right. On top of that they were simply Muggles, they were useful for when I needed a getaway, and also to have power both in the Muggle and magic world.

I was still unsure as to what had happened to me back in the lake. I tried avoiding it for now and found myself not going outside at all scared I would fall into that trance again and this time Draco wouldn't be there to save me. If I met my brother maybe he could explain what was happening to me or why I had powers like this. All my life I have never understood why I'm different and when I came to Hogwarts I thought I would finally get closure and understand what was happening to me if I feel more like a foreigner to myself every day, so much happens  and I can't explain any of it, it's like an alter ego takes over my thoughts and rationality and goes on a rampage and I don't like not being in control of what's happening with me.

"Hey Meda!" I turned around to see Potter smiling at me, which was extremely odd. Ever since we sat together in class it's almost as if he thinks were "friends", I turned my back to him walking away with Blaine and Pansy. "What's that about?" Blaine asked while pointing his head towards Potter. "I actually have no clue, it's like he thinks we're friends just because we have to sit together in classes" Blaine scoffed while Pansy let out a shrieking laugh. "Oh Pansy!" Draco groaned appearing behind me, "shut your mouth honestly!" I laughed quietly while Draco kissed my cheek. Me and him were definitely closer than before, not that I was complaining but I still could only see him as my best friend, the guy I've been through thick and thin with. I smiled up at Draco and grabbed his arm placing it around my shoulder. We all entered the Great Hall, and soon everyone stared at us. You know in Muggle movies when the "mean girls" walk in to the cafeteria in slow motion? That was us, it was inevitable, we were the bullies of the school but people seemed to have an obsession with us. There were eyes on us all the time and I knew a lot of girls in other houses who found Draco and Blaine attractive, I mean I don't blame them the boys at Hogwarts we're all disgusting so those were 2 or the finest. Cedric Diggory was probably the most good looking in my opinion but that was something I definitely kept to myself, I felt my necklace glowing but didn't bother checking the colour, I looked at Dracos ring which was glowing a bright green so that was probably what my necklace looked like. We all sat down in our seats, the seats we have always sat in and no one dared sit in, even amongst all the Slytherins they knew that messing with us wasn't a good idea, especially when people knew about my "abilities". Today Draco was being annoying and decided to switch seats, something he did sometimes when he wanted to annoy people. "Move!" He looked down at a second year who flared at Draco, "he said move, are you death?" I repeated in a mocking tone, the second year then moved and I looked up at the rest of his friends who all moved aswell. "Thats unfair, why is everyone intimidated by you and not me?" Draco asked me while pouting and looking at me. "Well there's a difference between us, you seem scary but with all of your failures when it comes to Potter people aren't that terrified of you, with me however I'm simply a bitch and people know I can blow them up with my mind" Draco rolled his eyes and leaned on my shoulder. "Your brother wants to meet you." Draco said nonchalantly. I jerked up immediately, "really?!" "Yes" Draco suddenly looked at me with a worried expression, " um your eyes your doing that thing again." I blinked a couple times, "gone?" Draco shook his head while nervously biting his lip and looking around, soon Blaise and Pansy were both looking at me too. "Not gonna lie Meda, that's hot." I rolled my eyed at his remark, "ooh they're gone" I sighed of relief. We all carried on eating but I simply couldn't, I was so excited to meet my brother finally but I had to put aside my feelings, he doesn't want a sensitive sister he needs soldiers and loyalty something I will provide. I felt Draco get closer to my ear and I leaned into him knowing he wanted to tell me something without the others hearing it. "He was right, it was kind of hot" he said with a low voice and went straight back to eating. I bit my lip to hide the grin on my face from Draco's sudden flirting. I looked at him and smiled, "your kind of hot too."

Hi yall YALL Yh I got nothing to say au revoir
I do wanna say that imma make her more mean, she's way to happy imma Channel my inner Regina George and make her a bitch thank you, also see how she changes when she's with Muggles and when she's with the magic world

Hi yall YALL Yh I got nothing to say au revoirI do wanna say that imma make her more mean, she's way to happy imma Channel my inner Regina George and make her a bitch thank you, also see how she changes when she's with Muggles and when she's with ...