Summer

After our whole ordeal with the stone it was finally time to see who had won the house cup so then we could all go on holiday.

"Hey Draco?" she looked down at the boy who was packing his bags. "Yeh?" "What are you doing for your holidays?" The boy didn't answer straight away but then turned to Andromeda and looked at her "probably just sleeping a lot, I mean it's almost like I'm by myself all the time in that big manor" he carried on packing until the girl spoke up "what if you come with me? Or at least spend some of the holidays with me." "That would be great Meda but I don't want to impose on your holiday I'm sure you have something fun planned with all the cool things in the Muggle world." The girl knew that Draco was secretly interested in the Muggle world despite his constant moaning about them. "Yh well Draco I know for a fact I can do all that with my best friend by my side, besides we've both just turned 12 we deserve a party." Draco was slowly getting more and more convinced by the words spilling out from the girls mouth. "Okay" "oh yes" she jumped up giddily and hugged the boy.

Walking to the hall she noticed that this was the end of her first year at Hogwarts, despite all her fears at the beginning she had managed to survive a whole year in a school without hurting anyone or getting expelled to which she was very proud of.

The hall was decorated with Slytherin flags which could only mean they won. Draco wore a smug look on his face from being proud of his house and they both sat down when Dumbledore began his speech.
"Another year has passed and I believe Slytherin has won the house cup." Al of Slytherin were cheering loud. "Yes yes all done Slytherin well done. However after recent events I believe I have some last points to award. To Hermione Granger for cool intellect, 50 points. To Ronald Weasley for the best game of chess ever played, 50 points and to Neville Longbottom 40 points because it takes a lot of courage to stand up to your friends. I also want to award 60 points to Harry Potter for pure never and outstanding courage." Everyone was cheering but I felt so hated, I was there too, so was Draco I destroyed the stone. "And finally 100 points to Andromeda for her incredible ambition and cunning, and 30 points to Draco Malfoy for being selfless and a good friend when needed of him. Therefore I believe Slytherin still wins." We all carried into cheering but Draco was quiet. "What's wrong Draco?" He didn't say anything he just hugged me and we stayed like that for a long time. Eventually the whole hall had began leaving and he was still hugging me. "Draco seriously what is up with you, you're being clingy" he let go and looked as if he had been crying.
"I just when the whole thing happened I was so scared and I hated that I know I'm a coward but I wasn't scared for me I was so scared you were going to die. You're my only real friend and it's so rare for anyone to even understand what I'm like and I'm just grateful for you I guess." I hugged him "and I'm grateful for you to Draco, come on we have a holiday to get to."

We boarded the train and got out where we saw my grandma standing there by herself. "Your mum and dad couldn't make it." "It's fine" we walked silently to the limo and put our stuff in it and me and Draco sat quietly waiting to get to the manor. When we arrived I grabbed Draco and we went to my room.

"You know what? I want to do something rebellious."
He looked at me questionably "do you have any floo powder?" He ran downstairs and came back up with the bag of powder. "Perfect."

They went over to the fireplace in Medas room and she grabbed his hand yelling.  "Los Angeles Rhodes Manor" they quickly warped over to the house and both got spitted out by the fireplace on top of each other.

Draco looked around astonished by the beautiful house in front of them. It was all white and gloss very pristine and extremely clean. She walked around the room and went up the stairs which were all made of glass, she opened a window and there was a balcony over looking the beach.

"You know, when you told me about your parents last year I generally didn't want to believe it. Not because I expected them to be super nice or anything just because I didn't want to think of you having the same kind of life as me. I would never wish for anyone to grow up with parents like that, you know I told Harry Potter he was lucky to have never known his parents, obviously he took that as something offensive but I generally meant it. I think I would be in less pain if I never knew my parents rather than having them and knowing they couldn't care less about me." "Anyway let's have some fun"

They took opportunity of the sun still laying in front of them and went to the beach, for the first time in a while they were children.

I'm tryna speed their ages up for gods sake