Tom Riddle

When Draco was released after his constant moaning and whining we finally managed to look at the diary. We both crowded the small black leather book and looked at it skepticslly due to it's empty yellow pages.

"I'm writing in it." Draco went to hold my hand back but I quickly wrote hello. Then out of nowhere near handwriting write back on the pages, hello there, i was surpirsed but figured it out pretty quickly. Still unsure who I was talking to but assumed it was Tom Riddle, he must have left this dietary behind as almost a legacy of his.

"Are you Tom Riddle?"
Yes
"Why was I tranced you find this book?"
Because I wanted you to seek it
"For what reason?"
Let me show you Andromeda

In a flash the book started glowing and I felt as though I just got sucked into it, I saw Tom I believe looking around some corridors, then he looked straight at me but proceeded to make his way around the Hogwarts corridors, he came to a stop in Moaning Myrtles bathroom and stepped inside quickly glancing to me and smirking. He whispered open and the toilets taps opened to make a stairway down to a passage. Just as I reached the entrance I got sucked back out and took a deep breath as Draco closed the book.

"Moaning Myrtles bathroom."
"What?" He looked so clueless. "There's an entrance there, we have to see what's in it!" Curiosity was burning inside me, "can we go tomorrow I have so much homework to do and plus it's Friday tomorrow we have time" he looked at me hopefully and I rolled my eyes agreeing with the boy.

After a the Friday that seemed to drag longer than any other day they were finally on their way to Moaning Myrtles bathroom. Andromeda was slightly worried as to what they would find but mostly just excited to explore whatever was in that passageway. They entered the bathroom immediately getting bombarded with questions from Myrtle asking as to what they were doing in her bathroom. "Look I saw something and I just wanna see if it's really there." Myrtle went back to her toilet. Andromeda spoke up in parseltongue open the taps and sinks began rumbling and eventually the wall cracked open taking longer than in the book probably because it hadn't been open for a while. The girl grabbed Draco and they descended down onto what looked like catacombs and a massive tunnel beneath the school. They were both excited but also both nervous as to what they would find down here.

"Meda this looks dangerous maybe we should go back and tell someone." "Don't you want to know what's down here, plus what if we find something legendary and then we're famous like Potter. Our parents would finally be proud." That was all it took for Draco to loose his dear and follow the girl, she knew his weaknesses and used them to her advantage in situations. Eventually they came to a stop at a big, heavy, stone wall that looked like a door. It had many carvings of snakes on it almost like they were tangled up. Open up she spoke up almost as if someone was telling her what to do and the snakes began moving, slowly intertwining with each other and eventually opening up the door. They were both mesmerised by the scene in front of them. There was a long stone walkway, with snakes around it and water surrounding it and in the middle laid the statue of a man. Andormwda heard the voice again. Walk on she began walking in her trance like state and stopped when she reached the statue, her eyes glowed again like they did in the hall, and she began floating off the ground speaking in parseltongue a language that was terrifying to hear. Draco stood back watching as the water moved with her and as she began gaining what seemed as lore power he heard a loud clanging in the distance and the water moving. He began cowering away and stepping back until he saw a creature moving. "Meda we got to go" she wouldn't listen, she couldn't. As she came back down the creature was getting closer something that terrified Draco. He would never admit it but he was so weak and scared of everything and now he was terrified of his best friend. Andromeda summoned a big, huge snake and finally touched the ground, the snake looking dead in her eyes which were still glossed over all white. As she came back to normal she began speaking to the snake. 
Did I let you out?
Yes, you're my master now.
Master?
You will continue the great work that Tom Riddle failed to do for our house, for Salazar.
So you obey me?
My allegiance is with you now
She understood what she had to do she felt trapped in her own mind almost as if someone was taking over and guiding her to do everything. She walked on over to Draco and looked at him.
You won't hurt him
I wouldn't hurt a pureblood
But I'm not a pureblood why do I control you
There are many things you don't seem to know
She had enough she grabbed Draco and they made their way out. She closed all the doors and they went back to the common room without any communication. Mostly due to Draco being absolutely terrified and scared and Andromeda was just confused unsure of what happened.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No" she went off to her room leaving Draco alone in the common room. He processed everything that happened in the last couple of hours but still couldn't understand how his best friend a mud blood had all that power and abilities, she needed at least one magical parent to inherit all the magic she had within her, unless they weren't her parents.

This is the most cliche ending ever but like people want spicy stories right, and I can't make her have boyfriends or any of that since they were 12 soooo I gotta get creative here.