The Book

"You can make be people like you..." this caught me by surprise. "What?" I asked as Draco went to move himself from the position we were in. The moon was shining against my window and the water reflected its light into my room blissfully, as we laid in my head my head on his chest with his arm around me. I was reading a book and Draco was playing around with the phone I had given him. "Sorry to just bring it up like that. I found a book, one that said a lot about you. I don't think you want to see it though but a bite from a demon can pass on some abilities to the other." "Why would you keep this from me? You know how much I wanted to know about my identity, I've never known anything about myself and when I ask you you just hide it? What kind of friend does that?" "Meda trust me when I say you don't want to read the things that book says" I looked at Draco desperately, he got up and rummaged through the pile of books that we had read through earlier, his hand landed on a specific one resting it there for a while. "Are you sure?" I nodded intensely as Draco passed me the book. "You May need some time, il see you tomorrow Meda" he left looking back at me one more time.

I had gone over it so much it was probably past lunchtime. The book stated so many wild things one being the thing Draco mentioned but also the fact that I could potentially possess people unless they had some sort of anti-repellent I guess, Electromagnetic interference,I was basically immortal; injures fatal to a human wouldn't work on me, I have super stamina and eventually as I grow I wouldn't need food or water I could survive without sleep and I didn't feel cold or hot, I had super strength astral perception and super sense. Along these I also had other powers that were unique to each demon and my vulnerabilities.My unique powered could be any of these; biokinises,elektrokinesis, invisibility, pyrokinesis, telepathy, soul reading, teleportation, terrakinesis, thermokinesis, weather manipulation, telekinesis and some under not found powers. Dream walking was another one I was interested in this was where the demon would interfere with others dreams and mislead them or try to tell them something, mental manipulation was also one that I knew I had as I could do those weird things to Blaise and Draco.

I was so confused about this whole thing. Mainly because I knew I had so much yet to learn and discover but mostly because it was all scary. Despite me being this so called demon I was generally scared of potential things I would be able to do. I mean the power I wanted, I wanted to help my brother rule the Wizarding world but the thought that I could hurt Draco was too much for me.

This is generally just an info chapter, I tried including as many as I could find online I read articles upon articles about demons and all their powers and gifts and vulnerabilities and blah blah but there's so many different ones out there. Maybe comment any other powers she could have??

 Maybe comment any other powers she could have??