War

I hadn't heard anything from Draco in a couple weeks and I woke up the loud banging downstairs. Carefully I went down the stairs to see what all the racket was about. "Ah Meda lets go!" My brother said in a hurried manner. "Where?" "It's time" I immediately panicked thinking about Draco and the others. I hadn't had time to prepare for this. The Horcruxes were still not all destroyed and I hadn't gotten all the power I needed.

We headed out the door as we all surrounded Voldemort to listen in on his plan. There were many more followers than I had expected him to have. There were giants and dementors, witches of all places and abilities, dragons trolls and many more wicked beings like werewolf's. I quickly ran my fingers over my head and down to my body slowly transforming into the suit I had managed to do last night. My eyes were black and my horns were visible as everyone stared at me looking frightened. My brother gave me his hand to hold and we advanced to the first behind the Malfoy's where we all apparated to the grounds of Hogwarts just beyond the bridge that headed to the castles entrance. I looked towards the castle and saw a protection charm around it. A protection charm that would never work. "How feeble of them!" My brother raised his wand, the elder wand. Effortlessly he destroyed the charm protecting Hogwarts. I saw Neville on the bridge attempting to almost barricade it in a way and soon a death eater was running towards him Neville was so close to escaping and inside I was really rooting for him, I always liked Neville; he was always just quite and minded his own business, the bridge however soon blew up taking the death eaters on it down and Neville seemed to have disappeared too, That was until he climbed back up with a triumphant smile on his face. "Andromeda, go on" I knew I had to help my brother otherwise he would know something was wrong, I was on the right side of the war for the wrong reasons. Quickly I waved my arms forward towards the bridge making a thick layer of black appear as a second bridge. The death eaters all passed through and began destroying everything in their sights. Soon everyone was fighting and I only had one person on my mind. I turned invisible and headed off into the school trying to find Draco. I used my enhanced abilities to find him however remembering of a protection spell we had cast on him it enabled me from
even smelling him, as part demon smell and all my senses were very accute however I had done everything in my power to protect Draco. After awhile of helping Hogwarts while invisible I managed to find Hermione and Ron who were ready to be eaten by Nagini. However I quickly sliced its neck making the same black material come from the ground straight to it. That was one less Horcrux. Now there was only 1.

"You've all fought bravely, but the fighting can stop if you hand over Harry Potter. I will be waiting in the Dark Forest and if you don't come I will kill every last one of the people who are fighting to protect you boy!" And with that I knew my brother had retreated due to most of his followers having died. "Andromeda!" I whipped around to see Draco run towards me. He hugged me tight and I reciprocated the gesture quickly taking his his hands and holding them while pressing my lips against his. "Whoah you look, wow!" He looked me up and down seeing my drastic makeover. I looked down at his hands which were covered in the same black substance I managed to produce on my body. "Likewise.I missed you so so much you don't even know  I'm so done with this world." "I missed you too, staying with Potter was hell, but worth it in the end." He gave me a small nod knowing I had to go to my brother, this wouldn't end until he was dead. "I love you, and when I come back we're going to Paris. Just me and you." I said in almost a sob, Draco wiped the tear that had fallen down my face with his slender hand and took my small chin his hand tilting my eyes towards him, my now normal eyes. "This isn't the end. Il see you on the other side." With that I gave him a kiss and teleported to my brother.
"Ah! Andromeda kind of you to grace us with your presence." I crossed my arms as I rolled my eyes back glossing them over with black again. In the distance Harry could be seen approaching the area we stood in, Hagrid stood in chains next to some death eaters, Bellatrix and Narcissa stood together, Bellatrix with a bored expression and Narcissa with a hurt one. Two completely different people, different souls; yet linked by blood.
"Harry Potter! The boy who lived! Time to break the prophecy." My brother stated as he pulled his wand out with the flick of his wrist. "I know what I have to do. I always knew, the feeling was always there inside of me, you were part of me." Voldemort took careful struts towards Harry, "you were my greatest fault but no more. Today is the day Harry Potter dies, should have died with your parents but you stayed to haunt me of my failure." Voldemort raised his wand again and spoke aloud the illegal words, the words of a murderer with no regard for life. "AVADA KADAVRA!" The neon green spell bounced off of Harry as his body floated in the air for awhile before finally falling flat on the floor as my brother retreated his wand. "Harry Potter, is finally dead. Grab him!" With that Bellatrix tugged on Hagrids chains signalling for him to carry the boy with him as we made our way back to the school. I teleported on my own now standing by Draco again, quickly hugging him from behind scared of what my next step was going to be.

We looked at all the fallen and realised that a lot of people had lost their lives in this stupid war. My brother wanted one boy dead however he simply killed thousands of lives, innocent hard working happy lives. Me and Draco sat outside amongst all the rubble from the castle being destroyed while looking around still in each other's embrace. "Andromeda?" I looked at him and saw he was staring off into the bridge again. And there he was. My brother walking towards us with Hagrid tied in ropes carrying a limp body  in his arms one that belonged to Harry Potter. Eventually all of Hogwarts was outside now facing the death eaters. "Harry Potter is dead! Now if your smart you will join me." A moment of silence took over Hogwarts, everyone silently praying for the boy who helped and touched so many lives. Neville inched forward slightly after awhile awkwardly stalking closer to the front of the people. He lifted his head up slightly and looked up at Voldemort, "so? Harry might be dead physically but his soul will live on inside of us. Harry was my friend, he was a friend to most people in this school. He helped everyone he could and always did what was right in the end. I haven't one bad thing to say about Harry Potter, he will always live on and we will carry his love and kindness within us. Everyday when we wake up we'll think of Harry and when we're faced with a tough situation we will know what Harry would have done. So no one is going to join you because Harry will always be with us."
He slowly sunk back into the crowd as Voldemort snarled in disgust at his kind words.

"Draco?" "Andromeda?" He stared at us expectantly. And soon we were both heading over to his side. He hugged Draco awkwardly. I stood there in front of him not moving any closer. I wasn't sure what to do from here on out. I had to kill him. I just knew I had. "Andromeda?" He looked at me expectantly, I let my eyes fall to their normal colour as I placed a hand on his forehead making him change into his younger non- horcrux self. "Your obsession with immortality destroyed you, you could have had a life; instead you spent your time obsessing over a boy who for some odd reason you couldn't kill. It's so so sad to even be related to you."
"For so long, all I wanted was you dead." I simply said making my brothers face wash over with surprise for a fraction of a second. "Yeh that's right! I MIGHT BE THE SISTER OF THIS TREACHEROUS HUMAN BEING! But I'm nothing like him! I want freedom and I don't see the problem with falling in love with Muggles and mixing our races, but he would never understand that because he doesn't know love, or happiness or any positive emotion except for power and success. You deserve death!" And just like that, I produced black spikes from the earth impaling him in one of them. You'd expect some big death or a build up at least to a person who wrecked so many lives, but no. Just like another one he died quickly and effortlessly. No last words, no big showdown; just him and his cowardice.  "Voldemort is dead!" Soon the other death eaters began running to the clearance so they could apparate away, I knew better than to let them escape. People who treated everyone as if they were above just because of their stupid morals. People who treated me with zero respect just because I wasn't like them. I raised my arms and made a barrier all around Hogwarts. "No one is going anywhere, we're safe" Draco let go of his parents embrace and ran towards me. Out of nowhere Harry jumped from Hagrids grasp and took in a deep breath. "It's over harry!" He looked at me with a small smile and headed towards his friends. "Andromeda I will call the ministry and get dementors to take them away." "Thank you." I said to macgonogal as she left.

***not yet actually finished***
Never thought anyone would read this but one person enjoying my story is more than I could ever hope for so here's an update and il be working on the last or maybe not quite last chapter now...