Family Reunion

The girl shivered as she sat along the shore with the water meeting her feet every couple of seconds, she didn't shiver from the cold, she shivered from fear and rage emotions that made her unstable and dangerous with her uniqueness. She couldn't believe what had happened and somehow ended up blaming it all on herself. She came up with the plan and thought it would all be fine even though it clearly wasn't. She felt dumb for thinking it would be so incredibly easy to escape and now she might loose someone, that someone being the love of her life Draco was her good energy source and without him the darkness consumed her mind leaving her in a cloud of hate and rage. The air around the girl started violently changing and before she knew a tornado formed around her leaving her in the muddle untouched as rain started pouring everywhere but on her. Tears, tears flooded her face with emotions clouding her mind emotions she had never felt before.

"Andromeda!" She heard someone shout. "HARRY!" She screamed through the weather she had cause. "He's okay!!" And just like that the clouds disappeared and the rain was gone. The girl got up in a sprint dismissing her wet sandy state and running into the house and up the stairs to the room she last saw Draco in. He sat on the bed and jumped when he heard the door open violently as Andromeda ran in. "It worked! Oh my it worked!" The girl immediately hugged Draco practically jumping onto him. "You know this would usually hurt but um I have a feeling pain won't be an issue anymore." She laughed at the boys response. "I'm just shocked it worked!" "Well there is something happening that I can't seem to control right now." She worriedly glanced at him up and down until he spotted his arms. They were black up the around the elbows and had almost fire running within them. "I do that too look, " and just like that she turned her whole body black with the streaks of fire running through it as her horns slowly emerged from her head. Draco's eyes widened as he saw the girl in front of him transform into a complete new person. A side he had never seen.

"So what's our plan?" Andromeda eyed the group as she sat on the couch with Draco beside her, she watched Harry speak admiring how easily being the leader was to him. "We have to get back to school" "I want to go to my parents house" "Harry Godricks Hollow is to obvious" "no no Harry's right we can maybe find something there" Andromeda held onto Draco's hand knowing it was hard for him to even look at Harry but agreeing without him was a new thing for him. Eventually the decision was made and they managed to all make their way. They apparated to the cemetery leaving them wondering around the ghost town at night. "Where are we going then?" "Anywhere away from them!" Quickly hiding them with her powers managing to blind the Death Eaters of their location making it seem there was nothing there through mind manipulation. However blinding the senses of the death eaters she revealed herself as she was emotionally unstable. "Grab her! Her brother will want her!" She turned around to Draco signalling for him to be quiet and not speak a word.

She was thrown violently on the floor after being apparated back to the manor. Quickly they led her through the corridors of the mansion towards the large meeting room the death eaters always gathered at. "Lord here she is." The death eaters quickly scrambled afraid to even look at my brother. "So sister?" He said while slowly turning to face her. "Why must you betray me like that?" Androemda stared up and him as she quickly got rid of the chains that were prohibiting her hands from moving by melting them with her powers. "Brother, your mind is narrow. As of now I officially know all their plans and next moves and how you can avoid a certain death" Tom smiles as he was amused by his sisters way of thinking. "That's very good Andromeda, wouldn't know what to do without you. Everyone here is utterly useless." "I got you" and with that the girl left. But not before a last word from her brother. "Andromeda what of the boy?" "Draco?" He nodded, "He's like a puppy he follows me around everywhere but they now think I scarified myself to save them so they will trust Draco. He will inform us of any changes in their future plans." "Very well." She made her way back out passing Death Eaters who didn't dare look at her, "andromeda?" She looked back at Daxton. The boy Draco despises. He was sat with Lucius and they seemed to have been deep in discussion, however, he followed Andromeda as she carried on walking. "I was talking to you!" She turned around slowly in surprise at the boys sudden rage, especially towards her. "Oh I know" she said as she Carried on walking. "Why do you keep walking then?" "We'll just because you were talking to me doesn't mean I would want to talk to you. Ever." The boy walked away probably mad at Andromeda for not wanting to engage in a conversation with him but she couldn't care less. Right now she needed to know Draco was okay, he was now her secret weapon because no one knew she could do that.

Before she managed to reach her room Bellatrix stopped her just outside by holding her want out. "Did my dagger do any harm?" She asked in a sly bouncy voice, "yes your childish throw stabbed Draco in the stomach." Bellatrixes eyes widened with sudden shock, she might have been crazy but family is important to wizards."is he alright now?" "He's fine now may I?" She said gesturing towards her room. Bellatrix courtly nodded and left leaving Andromeda to herself.

"Okay let me see into your mind."