Love

As they laid on her bed Draco broke the silence as he stroked her long dark brown hair. "Would you ever turn someone?" Andromeda turned around to look at Draco, "you mean into something like me?" He nodded and she laid back onto her back staring at the ceiling of her room which she had transformed to look like the night sky with stars and constellations laid across it. "I don't know, it's a blessing and a curse really as cliché as it sounds. If it saved someone's life then yeh maybe but just for fun no. Plus I do enjoy being unique" she said as she laughed and smirked looking at Draco who now had a smile across his face too. "Right we should get ready for the day ahead it's an exciting one!" Draco got up staring at her in confusion. "You and me are going to Paris, you need fun and I need clothes" he laughed as he went off to get changed leaving her all alone in her room. She opened her walk in wardrobe and started carefully looking through her clothes trying to come up with a good outfit. She settled on black jeans a black turtleneck and a nice hat to suit the Parisian style. She placed some black boots on and grabbed a Chanel bag as she knew status was important when shopping in high class stores. She brushed her hair and let it down as she placed some rings and necklaces on. Quickly she waited for Draco and soon heard her door open seeing her very handsome blonde best friend. "Look at you sir!" "Likewise my lady" they teleported  quickly using Andromeda's powers and soon were standing on the Eiffel Tower right at the top overlooking the romantic and chic city of Paris. Andromeda was sure this one city she would get bored of, from it's beautiful scenery to the beauty of its people she could seriously see herself living here. In a big apartment above Chanel or Louis Vuitton she simply knew she had the style and confidence to be welcomed in the busy streets of Paris.

Draco and Andromeda got breakfast at ale 58 Tour Eiffel which was one of the 2 restaurants of the tower and decided on the specialty of Paris getting 2 croissants and 2 lattes. "So okay, let me get this straight? You as a kid already did all this?" "Draco your life has been miserable and great compared to mine. Yes I grew up with Muggle parents but trust me when I say Muggles are way ahead of us, they have so many better things to offer such taste and style but in battle they would also defeat the Wizarding world easily, they have guns and missiles and nuclear weapons, weapons of complete devastation they've had wars so cruel and brutal they wish they had the war we've had. They might be portrayed as useless and traitorous in the Wizarding world but they are innovative and they evolve whereas we stay in the same place all our lives giving the exact same future to their future generations."  "I've always liked Muggle things. I had this book that I loved it was um Shakespeare and had brilliant stories which I read day after day but my father soon found out and burned it. I know Muggles have plenty of great inventions and traditions. Someday I hope to live in peace where I can do as I want and have Muggle things."

After breakfast they headed down to the busy streets, they decided to stop by Louis Vuitton first where Andromeda tried many, many dresses. "Look Meda it's been an hour I like the blue one let's leave." He quickly grabbed her hand and the dress and they paid and left heading to the other shops. Andromeda stopped at Cartier where she bought a ring for her and Draco which he was oblivious too. "Monsieur May I please measure your finger?" The polite french man said and Draco handed his hand over not thinking twice about the mans words. " Andromeda paid for the rings and waited for lunch to give tell him. "Let's eat at the park. No! By the river!" They went around buying food to eat while seating besides the lake and opted for sandwiches made at this little cafe and some juices which they couldn't pick between so they bought one of each for a little taste test.

They went down the stairs that led down to the river side and sat down on the cold stone with their legs dangling off the side as they ate and talked. "Apple or Peach?" Andromeda said while holding up one of each, Draco looked at the bottles unsure of which to pick, "both" Andromeda laughed "were so indecisive" but she carried on opening both the bottles as Draco opened 4 more which he had. After their lunch and many flavours of juice Andromeda pulled out the red boxes that contained the rings. "Hey!" She spoke loudly almost making Draco fall into the river, "gosh Meda almost made me fall" she laughed while looking at her best friend. "I know we've given each other many things but this is a different kind of gift." Draco looked down towards the 2 red ring boxes. "I know we're mean to marry and many other things, we have responsibilities no 16 year olds should have yes. Butttt. I want to give this to you because I want to make a Muggle promise with you. I heard you earlier I really did and I agree, I want to be able to have a Muggle life again too and if we do as I say we will accomplish that. But I want this life with you Draco. So for that reason I give you a very Muggle love promise rings. These are going to represent our Muggle promise to each other. Who knows maybe we can live in Paris, or somewhere in Greece I don't care as long as I live with you." Draco quickly took her hand and kissed her gently placing his other hand along her jaw. They placed the rings on and laughed whilst carrying one of the many conversations about the great day they were having.